Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State (288 Views)

Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by murecool(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
VP Osinbajo visits the family of slain APC Chair in Nasarawa, Philips Tatari Shekwo with Gov & other chieftains.

Condoling the wife & children, VP says Shekwo was a man of peace and "we will have you and the family in mind." He prayed that God will comfort the family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jARoSwAa8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by Moferere: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Enough of condolence visits.
Rejig security apparatus and let people be able to go to their farms without military clearance.
Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by Designsking: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abeg this man is doing his possible best for the stability of the country jare. Nigerians won't pick the necessary toola to lead them. Later they will start complaining of irregularities.

I can image my mother seeking for Clearance just because she want to farm.

What a country! Yet we are not even ashame to say these things in the public

1 Like

Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by okefranci: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace and God be with the family to bear the lost

1 Like

Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by okefranci: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Moferere:
Enough of condolence visits.
Rejig security apparatus and let people be able to go to their farms without military clearance.
So how do you mean? mtchewewww

1 Like

Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by Burstit(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Condolence errand prefect.
Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by TooMuchStuff: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Minister of Condolence and other Buhari Errands

1 Like

Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by TheRareGem1(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is thoughtful. I believe the VP. He's a talk and do leader. I recall when one of his security aide had that accident that led to his death, paid the family condolence visit and told them he will not forget them, he didn't only forget them but also help the community at large. Renovated the school buildings and all of that.
Re: Video: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Slain APC Chairman Is Nasarawa State by tit(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
I knows it.
When I hear say the omo ale go Nassarawa, I says which bad thing happen for that side.

May osubanjo never come your state in Aladura name.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Aare Onakakanfo, Afenifere Leaders Meet In Lagos / FG Committed To Improving Infrastructure — Osinbajo / Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.