Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married (1075 Views)

Singer Asa Stuns In Sexy New Photo / Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by Bobotic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
36-year-old Nigerian singer, Asa has revealed why she is still yet to tie the knot.

She made the revelation as she granted an interview with OAP, Bolanle Olukanni where they discussed things spanning from her personal life to her career.

According to Asa, she is a selfish person and thus her potential husbands find it difficult to adjust to her daily schedule and her plan of things.

She also gave an example of her previous relationship, where her partner understood not to interrupt her schedule.

She said;

“As I grow older I become selfish, I have a routine now, for instance the time I wake up, can he respect it?

The guy I was in a relationship with, he is an English man, so he knows ‘don’t go to her early in the morning’.

8 O’clock, I am all yours, do whatever you want am ok with it.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by Lcf69(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Naxooo!!! The Singer needs a chance on natural practical love sting,inoder to disrupt that,her selfish work ethic euphoria..Trust! e go soon be soonest...... PINNED.
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by Perfectsouth(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Make she try tell us truth
Abi madam dey advertise ni?
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by longetivity(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na pride go kill u
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by ekesoft(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Marriage isn’t the ultimate goal .. at least she has a good plan for Incase she doesn’t
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by Freestainworld(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
this Auntie Ugly oo, if not for music and fame, her name for be sorry
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by Traininghub(f): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
She's not obliged to get married.
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by DaddyRochie1642: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Freestainworld:
this Auntie Ugly oo, if not for music and fame, her name for be sorry

To slap you dey hungry me
Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by greymiles: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Make I just dey yansh diz Asa

Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by Freestainworld(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

To slap you dey hungry me
To poo on you dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: Singer, Asa Reveals Why She Is Yet To Get Married by daniel34840: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Naxooo!!! The Singer needs a chance on natural practical love sting,inoder to disrupt that,her selfish work ethic euphoria..Trust! e go soon be soonest...... PINNED.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The 15 Million Naira He Made In One Night With His Lover Niyi / Actor Shaggy Bes And Wife Celebrates 10 Years Anniversary / Nengi Pregnant For Ozo? Shows Baby Bump (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.