Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

TODUN Jokes Update With Ofego. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TODUN Jokes Update With Ofego. (438 Views)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego / Best Nigeria Funny Naija Jokes Update With Ofego 2022 / Nigeria Jokes Update With Aunty Ije Ewooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TODUN Jokes Update With Ofego. by T0dun(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
It was a sunny afternoon,i was at dele house playing with toys and other playing materials when uncle shaggi came and said guys"my crush is on the way,we were like what is a crush?though we are trying to be naughty.suddenly todun came and said,
TODUN:how u dey shaggi?,funke is on the way.
SHAGGI:am planning to help her with the luggage when she pass through here.
as funke pass,shaggi came and say,hey make i help u with your luggage.funke was an amazing human being,he drop the lugage and shaggi carried it,on their way to her house,shaggi was tired and could nt say it out because of the love he had for her,suddenly!
To read the next part add up on facebook,by clicking https://facebook.com/todunfamous9/ and get tagged.read to the end and win airtime. @todun whatsapp:09054504916.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Allegedly Run Mad, Defends Himself After Recovery / Status Gallery / Be Sincere! Which Area Will You Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.