Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Whatsapp Group For Married People...... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whatsapp Group For Married People...... (10921 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Married People / This Is For Married Folks!! / Whatsapp Group For Females: Lets See Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by TheMegatron: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Still avaliable
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by immunno(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Group for married couples to do what exactly?

99% of the men here are looking for married women to Bleep because its believed that married women are cheap and easy targets.

Most married women who think of joining are just lonely and bored and think the attention they will get here is genuine friendship.....my guys wanna knack.

Wettin married people wan chat about that they cant do with thier spouse, family or friends?
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by TheMegatron: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Spots still avaliable
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by TheMegatron: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
immunno:
Group for married couples to do what exactly?

99% of the men here are looking for married women to Bleep because its believed that married women are cheap and easy targets.

Most married women who think of joining are just lonely and bored and think the attention they will get here is genuine friendship.....my guys wanna knack.

Wettin married people wan chat about that they cant do with thier spouse, family or friends?

If that is what you do, then speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Jaycreed: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Is that not what you and your Co admin are doing.

We all know

TheMegatron:

If that is what you do, then speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Spots are available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Spots still available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Limited spots available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Spots are available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by TheMegatron: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Still avaliable
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 11:22am On May 02, 2022
Limited spots available,
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
Spots are available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
Spots available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by rukkyluv(f): 11:41am On May 06, 2022
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Pascopele: 6:18am On May 07, 2022
Jaycreed:
Is that not what you and your Co admin are doing.

We all know

No loud am na! Chop clean mouth and keep shut
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
Limited spots available
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Jaycreed: 9:38am On May 08, 2022
No mind them Make S and P they deceive themselves.

Married people bleeping themselves

Pascopele:
No loud am na! Chop clean mouth and keep shut
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Pinkysconcept: 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
Spot Still avaliable
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Pinkysconcept: 6:19am On May 10, 2022
Are you married and looking for other married people to talk, relieve stress and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group?

At this group, you will meet like minds, vent your mind in a free atmosphere of matured minds and meet other people who wanna share jokes and advise each other.

You can make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Please note that there is no age restrictions and you have to be married to be admitted.

If interested, please send a dm it will be attended to asap.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by pawpaw82(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pls add me up,
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Whatsapp Group For Married People...... by otunbalegendary: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

February Born. / Peeps Born In November Forum / Let's Connect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.