Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ... (733 Views)

The Most Clumsy, Corrugated & Weird HALLOWEEN Decorations I Have Ever seen / Name A Cool Thing You've Done And Wished Someone Took A Video. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done In Your Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by TheGenius001: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: ... by chatinent: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
I am here to read truths and liexperiences.

1 Like

Re: ... by debbydams(f): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Eyes don see alot of mysterious things wey mouth no fit talk
Re: ... by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari's transformation 4rm 2015 til nw

3 Likes

Re: ... by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Seeing Buhari second coming to power
Re: ... by chatinent: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nothing can be so mysterious than watching a guy I knew being electrocuted to death..on top of an electric pole to fix a light that will benefit all.

That sight of watching people hit him heavily to bring him down with bamboo sticks made me literally cry bitterly.

The hitting got much that people had to start shouting. Man was just dying up there with smokes..getting dried up.

Nduka, I am so sorry.

In the end, the light was tasteless. What a black day that day.

Lalasticlala, pocohantas, Dominique, come and talk yours.

2 Likes

Re: ... by falcon01: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
when I was a Kid, I made a paper plane, threw it up and it kept going upwards till it disappeared from plain sight. No body believed it today it was only my younger brother that was there to witness it but as he grew older he couldn't recall the event.

secondly I was in Jss 3 and we where playing with my friend so I threw a stick at my friend he got mad then picked up a sharp object and threw it directly at me, believe me this iron came straight to my Head when a bird Coincidentally fell at the exact spot and the sharp object penetrated the bird and it hit my chest and died. Till this day I still cant Comprehend what happened. I would have lost my eyes or even die because of that.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ithream: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: ... by XXXXTENTACION: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
CAME TO READ LIES. undecided
Re: ... by KlausMichaelson: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
A whole lot of them.
Re: ... by DaInferno(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
back then in sec school, my school had a well that served both students and neighbour around. Rising bell was usually 4:30am. was going towards the well when a lady passed me, it was dark so I couldn't see her properly. but from what I could ascertain,

she didn't have waist and legs but was actually moving. more like the only things I could see on her were just the shape of her head, a red sleeveless top, and a red mini skirt. not sure if I was still dizzy but am often sure of what I see,but this one baffles me till date.

the other happened during exams. I came back after reading at past 1am rushed to the well (because it's usually settle and clean at such hours) to wash my boarding wear I'd use later in the day after my papers, I was about to rinse when I raised my head to the dark sky only to see something like a frame with a small orange light moving super slowly. it rather looked too small and too slow without a single sound as well, to call it an aeroplane.

it reminded me of a story my cousin from the village told while I was much younger, he said " witches and wizards transport themselves to different countries at night using different items to fly at night"

naso I freeze for the well with my unrinsed clothes,when it had gone far enough, I jejely took my clothes without rinsing- come see run to my hostel.

Man gotto use water still: It took awhile before I started going to the well at night again, thing is, I never looked up and am always brief. I have never told anyone these stories before now

am not sure bout what I saw in my first story though... but the 2nd is totally as I remember it!
Re: ... by illicit(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
I saw a rat with a very funny looking tail.... I don't know how to describe it but my mum said she has never seen such tail....
Re: ... by TheGenius001: 4:50am On Dec 02, 2020
debbydams:
Eyes don see alot of mysterious things wey mouth no fit talk

Share with us dear
Re: ... by fiyinfoluwa29093: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari's transformation 4rm 2015 til nw
Re: ... by debbydams(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2020
TheGenius001:

Share with us dear
hummm sad

(1) (Reply)

Best Poster Pasting Agency In Lagos / How Do I Organise An International Event / Dj 4 Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.