Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! (379 Views)

REVEALED: Outrageous Pay. Breakdown Of What A Nigerian Senator Earns / See Breakdown Of What A Nigerian Senator Earns: / Federal Government Earns N30 Billion Through VAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
I honestly do not have much to say here,except that it worries me that a politician in a country like Nigeria, poverty capital of the world,could be earning as much as N30m per month !

I am more worried by the fact that Nigerians do not see any reason for them to protest against this obvious daylight robbery of their Commonwealth. How on earth will the country not become the epicenter of the world poverty when few individuals are diverting all her wealths to their private accounts ?

Nigerians wake up ! Stop being gullible and docile ! It is your futures these criminals are spending as their salaries ! It is crazy for any Nigerian politician,of whatever status, to earn as much as thirty million naira as salary per month ! It is criminal in a country where millions still wallow in poverty and can't even enjoy three square meal per day.

When next we are protesting,we should know what and what to protest against. Certainly, this should be one of those things.
Re: A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by DbitterTruth: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
4get Nigeria & think ur way out of the contraption... u think protest can solve d problem? then take d lead after consultations with d endsars promoters... if d foundation is destroyed what can d righteous protesters do... why not consider a dissolution & use d lessons learnt from a failed Nigeria to float a greater nation from ur region... u can't white a sepulchre (grave) & expect d dry bones & rottened flesh to come back to life.. so sorry,but its just d bitter truth- A very sad reality.

1 Like

Re: A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

" We are Omoluabis;we know who we are !

I’m Stealing the above from you and turning into my slogan ASAP!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:
I honestly do not have much to say here,except that it worries me that a politician in a country like Nigeria, poverty capital of the world,could be earning as much as N30m per month !

I am more worried by the fact that Nigerians do not see any reason for them to protest against this obvious daylight robbery of their Commonwealth. How on earth will the country not become the epicenter of the world poverty when few individuals are diverting all her wealths to their private accounts ?

Nigerians wake up ! Stop being gullible and docile ! It is your futures these criminals are spending as their salaries ! It is crazy for any Nigerian politician,of whatever status, to earn as much as thirty million naira as salary per month ! It is criminal in a country where millions still wallow in poverty and can't even enjoy three square meal per day.

When next we are protesting,we should know what and what to protest against. Certainly, this should be one of those things.

Pertaining to above,this is one of Nigeria’s main issue....
I told someone some months back,if we continue to operate the kind of government we operate in Nigeria,go and bring Jesus from heaven to come run Nigeria,he will fail as the president....the rebellious youth are just focused on the wrong stuff at the moment.A yahoo and olosho generation is looking for the “right” man to save them,LMAO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I’m Stealing the above from you and turning into my slogan ASAP!!!!

You ain't stealing it bro,it's all yours !

1 Like

Re: A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

You ain't stealing it bro,it's all yours !

Thanks chief!!! wink wink wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: A Senator Earns N30 Million Per Month ! by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Thanks chief!!! wink wink wink wink grin

You're welcome my brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NASS: Buhari’s Rubber Stamp Is Ready - Sam Nwaoko / This Is Why UBER/BOLT Drivers Needs A GUN / Soyinka: Why I ‘ll Pursue Two Female Writers To Pit Of Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.