Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme(nhis)..anyone With Information About This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme(nhis)..anyone With Information About This? (288 Views)

Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) / 120,000 Enroll For Lagos Health Insurance Scheme / Anambra Lists 100 Hospitals For State Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme(nhis)..anyone With Information About This? by Frezhkid10(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Good evening...was at luth today to visit the doctor..I kept on hearing about NHIS...I did not know what it was so I paid little attention to it.I went to do CT scan and was asked to pay 40k for it..Then the next person after me was under NHIS and was asked to pay 40% of the fee for the same CT scan.. I became curious about the scheme cause I was feeling cheated..
I did a Google search about them and found there website.. The problem now is that there is little to no information about the scheme on their website and how one can go about its registration..
Please if you have any information about them please share..
Re: Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme(nhis)..anyone With Information About This? by Frezhkid10(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Frezhkid10:
Good evening...was at luth today to visit the doctor..I kept on hearing about NHIS...I did not know what it was so I paid little attention to it.I went to do CT scan and was asked to pay 40k for it..Then the next person after me was under NHIS and was asked to pay 40% of the fee for the same CT scan.. I became curious about the scheme cause I was feeling cheated..
I did a Google search about them and found there website.. The problem now is that there is little to no information about the scheme on their website and how one can go about its registration..
Please if you have any information about them please share..
...nobody on nairaland knows about this scheme??
Re: Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme(nhis)..anyone With Information About This? by Myham: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Medic Drive has detailed information about NHIS and detailed information on GIFSHIP. Click the links to get the information you require.
Re: Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme(nhis)..anyone With Information About This? by realstars: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2020
In Nigeria, It Is A Big Crime For Humans, It Is Only Animals Like Cows,

(1) (Reply)

Norland Cordyseps Coffee For Sexual Booster / DISCOVER!! The secrets to lose those stubborn fat.... / WHO Worried Vaccines May Not Work On New Variants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.