Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment (1813 Views)

Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Goalnaldo(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2020
A Twitter user by name AYOLEX wrote early this morning ( December 2) that he was brutalized by
his own family yesterday night all because he wanted to leave their house to rent his own apartment.

He wrote
My own family brutalized me yesterday night all because i wanted to leave their house to rent my own apartment.
This is the 2nd time.

Cc: @AsiwajuLerry & @_VALKlNG
THREAD������� https:///145BQoGzuY

Yesterday night around 9pm i told my parents I've decided to leave their home to move to my new apartment and suddenly I was been ordered around like a kid to go back to my room that i can't leave, mind you I'm 25 years old.

My own father started getting aggressive with me and even went to the extent of demanding i release my phone to him, (phone wey i use my own money buy), I refused and then he started hitting me, punching me, slapping me, my elder brother joined him in this act.
I suffered!

My mum pleaded they stopped but they continued hurting me, slapping me and doing all sorts of harm to me, I screamed for help but they continued. This is the second time they'll do such to me. The 1st one happened on February 28, 2019 in the evening at Dugbe Mall Shoprite Ibadan.

These are their social media handles @Acey_jr & @OreagbaSegun & pictures. (Left pic is my dad, right pic is me & elder bro)
Please tag all Law enforcement agencies & human rights agencies that you know.
This kind of violence has to stop in all homes across the world.
Thank you.

https://twitter.com/ayolex_official/status/1333984615397253121?s=19

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by NwaAmaikpe: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2020
shocked

The devil has taken this one's soul.
A perfect example of 'Nwanza the bird whom after eating a heavy meal, challenged his chi to a wrestling match'.

How will a son expose his own family on social media just because they love him so much not to let him make the same mistake the prodigal son made in the bible.

All of a sudden, he feels he should be weaned of their protection because he can afford to buy a phone and pay rent from obviously fraudulently obtained funds.
(I stand to be corrected because only about 18% of ALL independent 25year-olds in today's Nigeria have legitimate sources of income.)

Walahi, barren couples don't know what good God has done them because the worst gift the devil can give any family is a blacksheep offspring like this one.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by YoonSung62: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2020
nothing I no go see? Wait as NwaAmaikpe back again? wink
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Goalnaldo(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi, some barren couples don't know what good God has done them because the worst gift the devil can give any family is a blacksheep offspring.

He's a black sheep for trying to be independent?

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Tony142: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
He's a black sheep for trying to be independent?

no mind am
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by greymiles: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Foolish boy. Why didn’t you move when you’re 10yrs old.
U chop $25 iTunes and automatically u don turn independent boy
Dem suppose add laxative to ur food since u no get usefulness

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by xolocious(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A perfect example of 'Nwanza the bird whom after eating a heavy meal, challenged his chi to a wrestling match'.

How will a son expose his own family on social media just because they love him so much not to let him make the same mistake the prodigal son made in the bible.

All of a sudden, he feels he should be weaned of their protection because he can afford to buy a phone and pay rent.

Walahi, barren couples don't know what good God has done them because the worst gift the devil can give any family is a blacksheep offspring.

You call this maltreatment on a 25years old man whose only crime is renting his own apartment with his own money LOVE?

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Asquare84(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
You should not even inform them, just pack your things and go
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
A Twitter user by name AYOLEX wrote early this morning ( December 2) that he was brutalized by
his own family yesterday night all because he wanted to leave their house to rent his own apartment.

He wrote

https://twitter.com/ayolex_official/status/1333984615397253121?s=19
...because they don't want you to leave... you are still a kid in their eyes.... but I noticed that you have not made up your mind to leave ...is like you always come up with this leaving idea anytime you want to look for their trouble...if you really want to leave, and your house rent his complete, then the only person stopping you is yourself

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by galadima77(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All of a sudden, he feels he should be weaned of their protection because he can afford to buy a phone and pay rent from obviously fraudulently obtained funds.
(I stand to be corrected because only about 18% of ALL independent 25year-olds in today's Nigeria have legitimate sources of income.)

Walahi, barren couples don't know what good God has done them because the worst gift the devil can give any family is a blacksheep offspring.

Pray you don't experience the trauma of barrenness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi, barren couples don't know what good God has done them because the worst gift the devil can give any family is a blacksheep offspring like this one.
bro try leave the shores of Africa enter Europe or America 20 year old are staying on their own, i think it’s the Nigerian mentality that’s affecting you bro

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by iamyemiakins(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala dey load cash app on this one head

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by tillaman(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Why can’t you go on code na abi are you the bread winner ??
If you are the bread winner pay their own rent like 2 years advance, stock foodstuff for their kitchen too and then bolt to another city

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by themainman600(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2020
nwa amaikpe come gimme cash toriolorun
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by iboboyswag(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2020
galadima77:

Pray you don't experience the trauma of barrenness.

Pray you don't experience the trauma of a wayward child
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by chinwe74548: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Why can’t you go on code na abi are you the bread winner ??If you are the bread winner pay their own rent like 2 years advance, stock foodstuff for their kitchen too and then bolt to another city
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
chinwe74548:
Why can’t you go on code na abi are you the bread winner ??If you are the bread winner pay their own rent like 2 years advance, stock foodstuff for their kitchen too and then bolt to another city
The guy na fool abeg, parents wey dey find how there children go take comot from house, dis one nor get money, na the family e won go disgrace, na dem beat am, lock am back for the house

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by freeman5050: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My brother it is a lie. As a father, (thou I don't know about you), thus; I am. I have to bring my boy closer to find out the source of his income, then I can now be able to sit him down to tell him the wise words he needs to understand and follow this life to avoid making same mistakes we made. (Thou not everyone made so serious mistakes).

How are you sure he will follow suit with you. This generation have their own way of making fucking money which 80s and 70s no even know. So you that beat the hell on this boy is the one that suppose to go to jail. Just because Nigeria is a messed up lawless, for them to beat him this way, to me if I was a Lawyer, I will arrest the father and the brother join.

My brother if you see people, friends, relatives or whoever around you encourage him/her in whatever they do, as long as it is not robbery, kidnapping and awful life style, my brother that your baby boy na star. Encourage them!

Shut up, stop encouraging nonsense issue to people here. It is in the bible. God said go into the world and multiply not against.
My brother slow down with that hash way of training a child. Whoever that said he can leave alone, encourage him but find out if he can be able to foot the bills. After all we still struggle daily to pay bills. Its only the richest are not bothered, but I doubt.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good job.

He wants freedom so he can go and spoil finally, they reset his brain with correct beating.

Stay there with them until they certify you fit for renting your own apartment and living by yourself.
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by ceejayluv(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you're really serious to move out you'd have rented the apartment and buy /move things codedly. You knew the type of family you have And you're announcing it.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Goalnaldo(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2021
kiss
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Myke99: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
greymiles:
Foolish boy. Why didn’t you move when you’re 10yrs old.
U chop $25 iTunes and automatically u don turn independent boy
Dem suppose add laxative to ur food since u no get usefulness

You’re a fool for saying that, so the Niqqa go enter 30 before him go leave ni?
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by ivolt: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Was he locked indoors all these while?
No.

So, what is stopping him from moving?
All I see is an unserious person using threats of leaving to get his way.

If he really wants to leave, he would have left before the family even realise it.
He could get his family arrested for assault though.
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by Staccato001: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Well, the beating part of it is really not good though but who can tell if there had been a hot provocative attitude from you! I don't know but I honestly think if your parent and sibling were to be asked their own take, they will surely have what to say in respect to their reasons for withholding you hence the physical restraint

You aren't telling us the whole truth as the reason they're restraining you, this may not be far-fetched many parents wouldn't want their children to bring shame unto them by way of the type of friends they keep which can at the end, lead the authority knocking at their doors. This is not ruling it out that some parents can be overly protective. One thing I know is that if you're cool headed and worthy intended, your whole family shouldn't be against a thing as simple as living on your own. At least if not your parent, your brother should be on your side. Something is twisted somewhere. There are much younger guys living on theirs.

You alone knows what the real issue is and I will want you to employ honest conscience in determining if your parent meant well for you or not. Yes, you're 25yrs of age but it doesn't mean you can't be hoodwinked or cajoled by bad peers as this might have been the weak point your family want to guard against till you're fully matured in mind and doings.

In the meantime while you're with them, be a responsible, reasonable and gentle young man to be counted upon. Rebelliousness don't pay.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by eTen94(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
How is this love? I've seen in this part of the world are really not happy when a child or some persons become successful, why not sit him down and educate him on why he shouldn't leave yet, abeg make them REST
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by eTen94(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bro you deserve chilled Goldberg I swear,
freeman5050:

Shut up, stop encouraging nonsense issue to people here. It is in the bible. God said go into the world and multiply not against.
My brother slow down with that hash way of training a child. Whoever that said he can leave alone, encourage him but find out if he can be able to foot the bills. After all we still struggle daily to pay bills. Its only the richest are not bothered, but I doubt.
Cheers.
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by oladipoaramide5: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
sad
Re: Man Brutalized By Father, Brother For Wanting To Rent His Own Apartment by tutudesz: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
You for no announce am, since you knew your father will not support you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death For Murdering Nurse In Malaysia(photos) / Fleeing Housemaid Who Allegedly Killed Ex-governor, Igbinedion’s Mother Arrested / Man And Daughter Apprehended With Fresh Human Parts In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.