Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 (31973 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team / Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by mdan(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nbotee:

Exactly...lolzzz. Imagine an award Samuel Eto'o and Drogba won while past their best in Turkey says a lot about the award.. Dis one na compensation in advance

Don't forget it was also won by Ronaldo, ronaldinho,ibrhimovic and a host of other legends. Those guys are legendary and for cr7 to just win it means there's more to winning it that we don't know.
The inability of Lionel Messi to win it is no one's business. So when he meets the criteria of the these guys he would be added. Don't forget, he was also nominated along side neymar for this prize.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by uunwanaobong3: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beedude:

Just say u don't like Pep Guadiola and save us all these epistles.
U forgot he won 8 titles in 4 yrs at Man city which include a Back to back epl amd carling cups in a so called most competitive league in the world.
those u mentioned cant rival Pep when it comes tl tactics and achievement.
If there is one person who is praying and hoping for guardiola to succeed at mancity.... It is me.

Guardiola is failing at mancity, not because of his tactics BUT because of the players purchase.... Almost 85% of the players guardiola bought are plain average, weak and softhearted players who doesn't know what it means to fight and win trophies.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by gatti(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
The real GOAT I salute u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by damoceile: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:
Another improvised award to placate his heart of the impending grief for missing out on the FIFA the best to Lewandowski...

Golden boot.......... Golden foot.
Ballon d'or .............Dubai d'or

He's still one of the GOATs though, but just baby GOAT

Shut up man, golden foot is not an improvised award... Google it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by Classickj(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
sotall:
Stupid award

From 2010 to about 2015 when Messi dey hot...e no win the useless award.
Oga the award are for older players
I think 33 above
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by ARAGON22(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wetin concern me.. I no dey play football, if him like make him win golden nyash, all these shit doesn't put money in my account to buy Christmas Chicken

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by Beedude(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

If there is one person who is praying and hoping for guardiola to succeed at mancity.... It is me.

Guardiola is failing at mancity, not because of his tactics BUT because of the players purchase.... Almost 85% of the players guardiola bought are plain average, weak and softhearted players who doesn't know what it means to fight and win trophies.
Same players that won him 8 cups in 4years are average. My bro, u cant win forever. Every team need to keep improving. U think dominating a league is easy ? Talk more of dominating Epl for few years.
He bought average players but made them up their games. e.g Sterling, Bernardo silva, Laporte, Rodri etc. U cant remove his impart in that team atall.
Its a blunder to even compare him to Mancini or Pellegrini
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by KingDash: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Low budget ass award to placate penaldo the divenaldo
hater.. your Messi won beating of the year.. useless thing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by sylve11: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nice one! cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by EmmyCC: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nbotee:

Exactly...lolzzz. Imagine an award Samuel Eto'o and Drogba won while past their best in Turkey says a lot about the award.. Dis one na compensation in advance
Yes me I am just praying that Messi would be able to win it before he retires.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by Qoko: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
The award is unrelevant, that make people not to recognize when other won it except when iniesta won it some years ago.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by ofiko123(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations to cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by mywells: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
The highest goal scorer in history of football ahead of pele and messi Top goals scorer in 5 winning seasons,2008,2014,2016,2017,2018,he make zidane zidine looks like the best coach.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by mozona(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
messi is next winner

but the most important thing is that he won it before messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by raphy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:

Na for Barcelona mercy dey hot. D award is for both club and country
Na true u no lie i no be there fans thought am a Liverpool diehard fan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by samfrancis1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nbotee:

well bro... no be the guy sha give inself?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by mywells: 4:47am On Dec 03, 2020
mdan:

Don't forget it was also won by Ronaldo, ronaldinho,ibrhimovic and a host of other legends. Those guys are legendary and for cr7 to just win it means there's more to winning it that we don't know.
The inability of Lionel Messi to win it is no one's business. So when he meets the criteria of the these guys he would be added. Don't forget, he was also nominated along side neymar for this prize.
CR7 has won it twice,than other player onthat chart,lengend,big boys,won this award not made for baby goat in one corner.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by mdan(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
mywells:
CR7 has won it twice,than other player onthat chart,lengend,big boys,won this award not made for baby goat in one corner.

Nope, the first Ronaldo you see there is not CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 by mywells: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
mdan:

Nope, the first Ronaldo you see there is not CR7.
oh really!cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba / Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child / EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.