Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State (37186 Views)

Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released / Church Security Guard Caught With Military Uniforms In Kaduna State. Photos / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Dovegrey: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
All the north are terrorist people let boko harram deal with them.
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by taiwo92(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
These things are the aftermath effect when people are been deprived of education. The Northern elders knows this but their greed and selfish desire won't allow them. How many of their children carry slate around in the name of Islamic schools? Same thing in South west.

Basic modern education will always be a way out.

Awolowo said , the child of the poor you refused to educate will not allow you have peace tomorrow (paraphrase)

Apologies for typo errors
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Grow up for once and stop posting this same rubbish and trash on all threads.
Who cares if they call you Mr Garuba Lawal!

lolzzzz,
I have heard you Mr hairy balls bullstick
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Comedian2019: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
kudinkarfe:
It takes police, army, navy, air force, and DSS to arrest these 3 men.
They will do party on top this matter grin

1 Like

Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by akinlolu26624: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Corn heads
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Ken91(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
nna nawa o na this kind people dey terrorist the city people wey no go fit witstand one blow
if true god go punishment una
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Notatribalist(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by jrusky(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Time wasting nonsense. Without telling me their origin their faces already showed they are Fulani and for that reason they will be release i less than 24 hours.

Pls i'm not interested....
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by kudinkarfe: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

They will do party on top this matter grin
They will tell us they have spent millions of naira on the operation.

1 Like

Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
So it takes combined effort from the police, DSS and army to apprehend just three kidnappers? This country security issues tire man
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Depressed101: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
yarimo:
very commendable from the army
not the army, DSS. The army is almost useless at this point that they need the help of DSS to round up some few criminal elements
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kidnappers constantly looking malnourished, poor, and highly wretched...

What's now the whole point of doing it if it isn't paying them enough to look like human beings??!
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by MosheDayan: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
BIGDADDY000:
see as they were humble now, but inside the jungle they were all ANIMALS.

NIGERIA WILL GET BETTER SOON, BUT NOT UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION.

sorry to hurts your feelings.
NIGERIA will never get better.
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by ignis: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
They will be granted amnesty shortly.
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Jabioro: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dem be Fulani, first class citizen .. nothing must not happen to dem.. anyway d matter go so fade off..
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ordinary kidnapper and we're hearing DSS, ARMY & POLICE. What of NCDC, MOPOL OR RRS ?! Yeye forces
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by 400billionman: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by donbenz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kill them all embarassed
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Jerewise332(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Buhari is the highest kidnapper, the guy kidnapped everybody happiness embarassed

Happiness is a choice
If he kidnapped yours
He didn't kidnap mine and he'll not be able to kidnap my happiness cos no one is responsible for my happiness. Get that!!

1 Like

Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Notatribalist:
3 kidnappers na e police, DSS and army arrest?

Yes oo that is their greatest achievement in year 2020 and I'm sure that quack, halved-baked General called Brutal will throw big party today.
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Neoteny(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
I'm fulani, but i sincerely hate these fulani bandits.

Most of these and the ones claiming grazing routes are not even Nigerians, they came into the country as illegals.

Line them up against a wall and shoot them all.

1 Like

Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by pacespot(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
This kidnapping thing is now a big business in some parts of this country o, I believe it is now a billions naira worth business
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by ORIAYO70(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
tidalstorm:
Las las dem go sweep the matter under the carpet.

Just hope they don't send them back to the streets. The insecurity for this country don start dey scare person .

Under carpet could be easily accessed
But under rug...

North with wahala... it's a pity
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by tsagir(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
MAY COURT SENTENCES THIS BAD ELEMENT DEATH BY HANG
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by Lavisha(f): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
tidalstorm:
Las las dem go sweep the matter under the carpet.

Just hope they don't send them back to the streets. The insecurity for this country don start dey scare person .

That is Islam for you.
Re: Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State by MrStylish(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abobi.
See how malnourished they look

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.