Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography (257 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography by Carmartng: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Linda Ikeji has taken delivery of her new acquired 2020 Range Rover Autobiography.

Recall She took on her Instagram to share some pictures of the 2020 Range Rover Autobiography to celebrate her 40th birthday

Posting photos of the pricey SUV, the mum of one wrote
My baby is finally here! ���. 2020 Range Rover Autobiography (Long Wheel Base). Gift from me to me! Whoop whoop! Lol. And inside of the vehicle is absolutely stunning! ��. (Swipe to see). So chuffed!

Thank you God for making me win on my own terms. #womanlikelinda ��#blessed #sograteful

And thanks to @centurionautosng for going above and beyond to find me my dream car.

Hmmm, thinking my Bentley Mulsanne needs an upgrade? We’ll see! �� Hehe #lifeisgood #Godisgreat

https://carmart.ng/public/blog/linda-ikeji-takes-delivery-of-her-2020-range-rover-autobiography/

Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography by YoonSung62: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Money is good
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography by blowjob: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2020
WE HEAR U SISI CONGRATULATIONS angry angry

POVERTY MENTALITY PEOPLE, GO SOON DEY CALL BABA GOD angry angry

LAND OF LAZY MINDS AND THIEVES

CLOWNS

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography by longetivity(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2020
The only billionaire blogger in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Burna Boy For Acting Unbothered Amidst Cheating Allegations. / Video: YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa Demands Apology From Olamide, Talks Mental He / “he’s Like A Cousin To Me” – Simi Debunks Cheating Rumour (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.