Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Victory Over The World Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victory Over The World Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (92 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Victory Over Sickness And Diseases. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over The World Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2020
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]" (John 16:33 AMPC)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Prodigal Son / Christ Jesus; Our Leader In Faith Learnt Obedience Via What He Suffered / Divine Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.