Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Long Live Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Long Live Nairaland (670 Views)

Goodbye Ad Dynamo, Long Live The New Advertising Platform In Nigeria, Adquet.com / Live Nairaland Birthday Party / Long Live Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Live Nairaland by chinyerenc: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2007
Hi all!
My name is chi,I live in The City of Angeles(LOS ANGELES).I am very excited to bump into this site .Kudos to the founders of Nairaland.
I love u all.
Re: Long Live Nairaland by ryu11(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2007
and KUDOS to you too

After the Welcome of cos.

Nwanne, Nno
Re: Long Live Nairaland by cuteass1(f): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2007
We love you too dear.

Enjoy yourself and have a blast, thats why we're here . . while you're at it, make some wonderful memories, unforgettable friends and undiluted fun wink

See you around!!
Re: Long Live Nairaland by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
chinyerenc:

Hi all!
My name is chi,I live in The City of Angeles(LOS ANGELES).I am very excited to bump into this site .Kudos to the founders of Nairaland.
I love u all.
loveu too sis

(1) (Reply)

Helloooooooo! / What You Think? You All Goodand I Need Help / Yankee Or Jand To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.