Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

“my Boyfriend’s Sugar Mummy Wants To Give Me N500,000 To Leave Him” – Young Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Boyfriend’s Sugar Mummy Wants To Give Me N500,000 To Leave Him” – Young Lady (401 Views)

Flavor Goes Emotional When His Adopted Son Was About To Leave Him For Abroad . / Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him / E-Money Gifts Regina Daniels With N500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boyfriend’s Sugar Mummy Wants To Give Me N500,000 To Leave Him” – Young Lady by kemzy036: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
A young Lady from Nigeria is caught between choosing money over or the other way round with a mouthwatering offer.

According to the 21-year-old girl, she has been dating this man for over two years and she never suspected her man had a sugar mummy.

She narrates that while on a walk-in her surrounding, two grown ladies in a Porsche car approached her and gave her a stern warning to stay away from the man apparently they both bee dating.

She continued that the ladies offered to give her a sum of five hundred thousand(N500,00) just for her to stay away from the man in question. The only option was for her to accept the money or still face their wrath if she doesn’t take the warning seriously.

The girl went further to confront the man who apologized to her but admitted to being in the relationship with the woman even before they met. He in for the money.

She is asking social media users to advise her on what decision to take.

Read what the young lady wrote below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/my-boyfriends-sugar-mummy-wants-to-give.html

Re: “my Boyfriend’s Sugar Mummy Wants To Give Me N500,000 To Leave Him” – Young Lady by federal9: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Collect the money and go and establish yourself. Don't go and form miss expensive.
Re: “my Boyfriend’s Sugar Mummy Wants To Give Me N500,000 To Leave Him” – Young Lady by PolymathDave(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2020
I bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to you, who was crucified and died on the cross of Calvary for your sins and on the third day He was resurrected. The Kingdom of God is at hand, the end draws near.
By believing in Jesus Christ and repenting from your sins, you can be saved from eternal damnation and receive His free gift of eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Repent from your sins this day.
Now make haste, go before the Lord in prayer with a humble heart, tell Him that you know that you are a sinner, proclaim your believe in Jesus, confess all your sins and ask Him to forgive you, and then end it with, “in the name of Jesus! Amen!”
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.
Re: “my Boyfriend’s Sugar Mummy Wants To Give Me N500,000 To Leave Him” – Young Lady by 9jatips: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Simi Slams Those Asking To Hear Side Of Abusive Partner In A Domestic Violence / A Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After 7 Years Of Dating / Don Jazzy And DJ Bign Sings Happy Birthday Song To Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.