Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections (380 Views)

Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by gistongist: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
US President Donald Trump on Tuesday urged Georgia’s governor to halt the state’s upcoming senate race and reiterated his unproven claims that the November presidential election saw widespread voter fraud.

“Do something @BrianKempGA. You allowed your state to be scammed,” Trump tweeted at Georgia’s governor Brian Kemp.

“We must check signatures and count signed envelopes against ballots.

“Then call off election. It won’t be needed. We will all WIN!,” he added.

Trump lost the historically conservative state of Georgia to President-elect Joe Biden, a Democrat, during last month’s election.

He has refused to concede the race, however, and has instead attacked members of Georgia’s Republican Party and made unsubstantiated claims that the vote was rigged.

The state of Georgia, which usually votes Republican, will have two simultaneous runoff elections for the Senate in January.

The outcome of these races will determine which political party, the Democrats or the Republicans, will control the U.S. Senate after Biden is inaugurated.

Trump’s tweet appeared to suggest that, if not for the voter fraud he alleges, Georgia’s Republican candidates for Senate would have won their elections by a wide enough margin that the January runoff would be unnecessary.
source:https://gistongist.com/trump-urges-georgias-governor-to-halt-senate-elections/
Re: Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by Perfectsouth(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don't support either Biden or trump since I no dey USA.
But trump keep embarrassing himself and makes the presidential office a do or die affair
Re: Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by edoairways: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Perfectsouth:
But trump keep embarrassing himself and makes the presidential office a do or die affair
That is what the mainstream media potray him to be but he is the opposite
Re: Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by seanfer(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
edoairways:

It’s a pity when we are faced with the truth but we choose to be bias.
Did Trump tweet those words or not?
Did he claim the he won the election when collation was still going on or not?
Did his lawyer deny filing fraud case at the court or not?
Trump is a sore loser.
If you watch Fox News you will know that all media houses are politically biased.

1 Like

Re: Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by edoairways: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
seanfer:

It’s a pity when we are faced with the truth but we choose to be bias.
Did Trump tweet those words or not?
Did he claim the he won the election when collation was still going on or not?
Did his lawyer deny filing fraud case at the court or not?
Trump is a sore loser.
If you watch Fox News you will know that all media houses are politically biased.
Of course they are especially fox
Re: Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by sunboy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Perfectsouth:

Thank goodness that he’s not presiding over a 3rd world country.
Re: Trump Urges Georgia’s Governor To Halt Senate Elections by rottennaija(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
edoairways:

And you are saying this because you know him personally? Have you not been seeing him talk like tout? Have you not been seeing him tweet? Smh

(1) (Reply)

Biden Names Retired African-American General As Secretary Of Defense / Photos: Queen Elizabeth's Husband, Prince Philip Through My Lens / Unravelling Switzerland's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.