Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Medical/biomedical Engineering Company: S.i Okojie (nig) Co. Ltd...08054835400 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical/biomedical Engineering Company: S.i Okojie (nig) Co. Ltd...08054835400 (303 Views)

Biomedical Engineers Are In Nigeria / Biomedical Engineers, Biotechnology Experts, Pharmacist Are The True Heroes / The Role Of Biomedical Technologists/engineers In Nigeria Healthcare Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical/biomedical Engineering Company: S.i Okojie (nig) Co. Ltd...08054835400 by mcomi: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
*S.I OKOJIE (NIG) CO. LTD...*
we are into sales, installation and services of Medical, Diagnostics, Dental, Scientific, Laboratory, Cold Room, Laundary and Kitchen Equipment, Import and General Contractor.
*NOTE* : *S.I. OKOJIE (NIG) CO LTD* is one of the oldest and leading *BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING COMPANY* in Nigeria till date.. *CHIEF ENGR. S.I OKOJIE* has excellect records with SIEMENS (NIG) LTD, PHILIPS (NIG) LTD both Nigeria & Abroad, MEDICAL (NIG) LTD, FIRST FOUNDATION (NIG) LTD etc as the top most rated Biomedical Engineer in Nigeria who trained most of her staffs.. We are still into training of Biomedical Engineers and Technicians till date...I studied in Nigeria and aboard as trained expert Engineer in Biomedical Engineering in aboard who aquired various degrees and certificates....
We are located at:
*HEAD OFFICE* :
1-3, PRINCE OKOJIE STREET, AGBADO, LAGOS STATE.

*BENIN OFFICE* :
11, 2nd Federal Street, New Benin, Benin city..
CALL/WHATSAPP: ENRG.MOSES 08054835400...Administrative Officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical/biomedical Engineering Company: S.i Okojie (nig) Co. Ltd...08054835400 by Guy4life(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Can I get power board (D950) for multimobil 10 siemens x-ray machine?
mcomi:
*S.I OKOJIE (NIG) CO. LTD...*
we are into sales, installation and services of Medical, Diagnostics, Dental, Scientific, Laboratory, Cold Room, Laundary and Kitchen Equipment, Import and General Contractor.
*NOTE* : *S.I. OKOJIE (NIG) CO LTD* is one of the oldest and leading *BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING COMPANY* in Nigeria till date.. *CHIEF ENGR. S.I OKOJIE* has excellect records with SIEMENS (NIG) LTD, PHILIPS (NIG) LTD both Nigeria & Abroad, MEDICAL (NIG) LTD, FIRST FOUNDATION (NIG) LTD etc as the top most rated Biomedical Engineer in Nigeria who trained most of her staffs.. We are still into training of Biomedical Engineers and Technicians till date...I studied in Nigeria and aboard as trained expert Engineer in Biomedical Engineering in aboard who aquired various degrees and certificates....
We are located at:
*HEAD OFFICE* :
1-3, PRINCE OKOJIE STREET, AGBADO, LAGOS STATE.

*BENIN OFFICE* :
11, 2nd Federal Street, New Benin, Benin city..
CALL/WHATSAPP: ENRG.MOSES 08054835400...Administrative Officer
Re: Medical/biomedical Engineering Company: S.i Okojie (nig) Co. Ltd...08054835400 by JmyNigaa: 11:11am On May 04, 2022
Guy4life:
Can I get power board (D950) for multimobil 10 siemens x-ray machine?

I’ve read your posts and can see that you’re a biomedical engineer.
I’m studying biomedical engineering and was supposed to have graduated from Futo last month but ASUU strike happened.

What advice can you give me as I get ready to enter the Labour market

(1) (Reply)

Refrigerators To Store Covid-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / Start Taking Turmeric Everyday, See What Happens To Your Body! / DISCOVER!! The secrets to lose those stubborn fat....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.