Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA (17238 Views)

Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election / APC Bars Political Appointees From Participating In Convention / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by daddytime(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emperor Umahi...

Na oversize agbada dey shack you.

You no go hard to dump after usage...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Farki: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cowruption.

They will destroy progress in their states over personal pride.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Charlie2020(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Petty. They na so him wan take become VP or President! Mcheew!!!
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by lindareep: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by auwalyau: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
If Buhari was vindictive, projects like the 2nd Niger bridge would have been abandoned. Buhari is the most condoning person you can find anywhere.
Arysexy:
Once you join APC, you lose your mind and become vindictive and evil in reasoning.

Like Buhari, like Umahi. Birds if a feather.
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Goodnews04: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by sojfarm: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
FOOL

THIS ONE ALSO GOING THE WAY OF OSHIONOLE, ASIWAJU

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
BabaIbo:
Hmmm...

Thread softly Umahi, make water for no carry you go.

You are reacting too much and those people you defected to their party will read meaning to most of your recent actions. That will have effect on the way they see or deal with you.

Be wise!

I believe he is trying very hard to please his new masters, to show them that he is loyal to APC. For APC, this is a good omen because he is fighting PDP. For me, it's also a good omen because we can all see d quality of d man umahi who has been hyped as a presidential hopeful. Is this how he is going to manage nigeria by fighting d opposition and anyone who doesn't agree with him?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by techmo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
BabaIbo:

Na trash you type, na why I ask...

Efulefu...

Firstly, it is Igbo not Ibo.
Secondly, how many other Igbos played such politics?

You will just open your mouth waaahhh!

Only an untrained , I'll mannered kid would respond to " Ibo man politics" with efulefu and all this unnecessary shalaye

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
auwalyau:
If Buhari was vindictive, projects like the 2nd Niger bridge would have been abandoned. Buhari is the most condoning person you can find anywhere.

The "most condoning person u can find anywhere"? How did u arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Kingspin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Umehi is picking a fight with everybody after he saw nobody was willing to join his new party.

Even the ones with him now are just there for the money/salary.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Naijboy: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
BabaIbo:
Hmmm...

Thread softly Umahi, make water for no carry you go.

You are reacting too much and those people you defected to their party will read meaning to most of your recent actions. That will have effect on the way they see or deal with you.

Be wise!
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by abragr8: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by debossng: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Childish Governor

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by mightyhazel: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mokason288:
I said it before some children were arguing with me

I will gladly say it again

One IGBO MAN IS ANOTHER IGBO MAN’s problem

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Not at all

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Lovelyn451(f): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
techmo:
Ibo man politics
mumu politics
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by simplesearch: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why is Umahi putting himself through all this unnecessary corruption of power. He came off as a godly technocrat at the beginning, but now on the verge of ending it as an ungodly politician. Quest for power and fame can make a godly king like Uzziah trespass and Saul play the fool. I pray he doesn't end up badly!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Ojayk(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Very petty of him.

So he can't raise his own men from the LGA to help him keep his enemy in check?

He should better remove the LGA as a local government in the state.

2023 is at hand oh.

He should consult before taking major actions like this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is the kind of unthinking bushman who wants to be president of a complex and problematic country like Nigeria. I can't laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by JudasNaCarrot: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
All the Igbo people in this forum have gone into hiding. You wont see them comment here and criticise what this idiotic fool of Umahi is doing to himself and his people.
If it were news about Nyesom Wike, Oyigbo or Tinubu you will see how their fingers will be faster than their brain on the keyboard. A tribe of haters.

Ndi Arurala!
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
auwalyau:

And dasuki is in detention & endsars protesters have their accounts frozen. Weldone

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Coolbadguy: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is senseless mumurism, he is planning his own down fall because anyim didn't defect with him so they have to go because they are from same local government with anyim, see the reason why many politicians for naija stupid, governor umahi has lost his senses since he defected, I pity for him case heading for doom.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Cantonese: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
The foolishness of the Nigerian political class. Umahi forgot that he threw breadwinners on the sole queue because he changed parties. Truthfully he will bring in members of his new party, but must not forget that what goes around comes around. When situations turn around he must not call it witch-hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by chozzy: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mokason288:
I said it before some children were arguing with me

I will gladly say it again

One IGBO MAN IS ANOTHER IGBO MAN’s problem

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Oga, carry your foolishness elsewhere jare!
Nigerian politicians fight each other in every state.

Are Kwankwaso and Ganduje not fighting?
What about Amaechi and Wike?
Bode George and Tinubu nko ?

What in your judgment makes Ibos different?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Arabs999: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Moferere:
Dave Umahi, e be like sey you no get job again?

This man is not as intelligent as they made us believe.

Arrant nonsense undecided
You are absolutely correct, absolutely.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Mutemenot(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Umahi, dont allow politics destroy the legacy you already built... remember oshomole, he was so much loved as NLC chairman then but now, he's one of the most hated politician..
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Centcanada: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
This man is a fool at forty. So upon all these work he did that people are praising him, APC just lure him now to spoil it with bad reputation! Ha! Commonsense has gone to eke awka market. Let's see how your end will be sha

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by godforus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
daddytime:
[s]Emperor Umahi...

Na oversize agbada dey shack you.

You no go hard to dump after usage[/s]...
your papa reach him heights in relevance
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Dollanaira: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
oh
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA by Onepeople: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
techmo:
Ibo man politics
this guy is nothing but a tribal bigot, you have igbo written all over your brain ,grow up son.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.