Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) (1519 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020

A lady identified as Chinenye and her boyfriend,
Chinedu Nwode were killed by suspected cultists
at Oriuzor community in Ezza North Local
Government Area of Ebonyi state on Sunday,
November 29.

The killings reportedly followed a renewed clash
between two rival cults in the state, the
Baggers and Aye confraternities.

It was gathered that the couple were returning
from a child dedication in Oriuzor to Onueke
when they were shot dead.

The killing was said to have angered some
persons suspected to be members of the Aye
Confraternity, who in turn killed one Chikwado
Nweke and another man at Onueke community in
the same local government.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP
Loveth Odah, who confirmed the incident on
Tuesday, December 2, condemned the spate of
unreported cult killings in the area.

"This is bad and I don’t know why these things
are more often heard of in this area. This is
condemnable and it’s unfortunate that those
who lost their loved ones to these crises have
not come up to identify themselves. How can
these things be happening in that place and
these are brothers and they are just killing
themselves," said Odah.

"On hearing this ugly news, the Ebonyi State
Commissioner of Police, Mr Philip Maku, deployed
men of the command in the area to ensure that
more lives are not lost. The police are
investigating the matter and soon, we will tell
you what really happened." she added.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/beautiful-young-lady-and-her-boyfriend-reportedly-shot-dead-by-suspected-cultists-in-ebonyi.html
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by longetivity(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
JESUS!!! RIP
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by RedPanthar: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Umahi's angry
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Condolences! So Terrible and Pathetic !

No one knows who will go next but someone must go next..
After all Said and Done!
After all the Hipping and Hopping,
After all the Struggles!
After all the Balling,
My Brother/Sister, if you Depart without JESUS! You will cry Had I Known!

Enough of sin,
Enough of trying to please men/women
Enough of unnecessary arguments and
Competitions!
There is no more time!
Make your way Right with JESUS! This is only what Really Matters..
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by IamD18: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
The late boyfriend seems to be a cultist, the girlfriend possibly knows but was enjoying the street protection, fear and money her boyfriend made from illegal activities, now they have pay the price and in all honesty, I don't give a fvck.
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by delishpot: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
I once saw a video of a girl getting married to one of these spring chicken cultist. When I wondered how a sane girl will marry a man who clearly flaunts his association with this maggot, low of the lows group, many girls suported her. It shows that some girls find it interesting to marry these servants of real big boys in the society. So yeah, you roll in shit get ready not to entertain flies.
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by Standing5(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Can somebody pls enlighten me about the complete list of benefits of cultism.
I makes one stronger (spiritually) Gives one friends Makes one more touchable by rivals and less untouchable by outsiders. Makes one more likely to die young.
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by Graysons: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kestolove:
Na dem, dey have add cultism to dia culture.. it's now fraud, 419, robbery, scam, ritual, drug trafficking and CULTISM... terrorist ipob biafra people constituting nuisance since 15th January 1966
Waiting igbo people do you lol.
Re: Young Lady And Her Boyfriend Reportedly Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists (photos) by Traininghub(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Omg!!! Please stay safe y'all!

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Terrorists Nabbed On Their Way To Attack Orlu Police Station / Sporty Bet Is A Scam / Can You Guess What I Just Finished Doing Inside The Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.