Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari (2070 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
By Ajibola Abayomi,Acting News Editor (Saturday)

The presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Mohammudu Buhari, on Friday declared that both President Goodluck Jonathan and former President Olusegun Obasanjo have questions to answers if he is voted into power.

The former Military Head of State stated this at a presidential debate organised by NN24, a television outfit.

Buhari said unequivocally that he was not satisfied with the effort made so far by the government of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) since 1999.

Jonathan was conspicuously absent at the debate attended by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu of Action Congress of Nigeria (CAN), Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau of All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and Buhari.

“We need to know how much has been spent so far. Over $16 billion was spent by Obasanjo regime, yet we don’t have power. Also, the current government under Jonathan said we now have over 4,000 mega watts, yet our people don’t have the power” Buhari said.

Asked whether he would probe successive governments on power fund, he replied: “What I said was very clear. We want to know how the money was spent because Nigerians doesn’t have the power.”

While the CPC candidate was keen to know how the public fund has been expended on the different failed power projects by the PDP government, his ACN counterpart believes the problem of power sector needs holistic approach.

Ribadu, former Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said there are lots of problems that needed to be addressed in the area of personnel and government dealings for power to stable in Nigeria.

“There are basic problems that must be fixed. In fact, there are lot of saboteurs in and outside the government that must be effectively checked in the interest of our country.”

He lampooned the Federal Government for not doing enough to tackle problems associated with power supply. Shekarau noted that one of the reasons why power has not been stable in the country is as a result of a disconnect between government’s plans and genuine effort to concretize its actions.

Confronted with corruption allegations, he allegedly leveled against the former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, Ribadu denied calling Tinubu a corrupt politician and a looter.

“I never passed judgment on Tinubu or any other Nigerian as EFCC chairman. It is not within my purview to sentence any Nigerian before trial” he said.

All the three candidates faulted zoning formula for elective posts in the country. They averred that every Nigerians should be allowed to aspire to the office of their choice without ethnic and tribal sentiments.

Soliciting votes from Nigerians, they all said a new Nigeria is possible and urged the electorate to defend their votes.

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=30666
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by jason123: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
And that is why GEJ MUST rig it! Yet, we have some people that will still vote for GEJ. SMH at Nigerians and their almost occult stupi.dity.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
This Buhari sef!

this kind of utterences is not save for him, he should keep mouth shut untill he reach there.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Genius100: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2011
Buhari is not helping himself with this. Yar'adua commenced a power probe, and while doing so, allowed turbines to rot at the port reversing the little progress that had been made. At the end of the day, nothing became of the probe and we were left in a deeper rot. Even if Buhari wants to probe them, this isn't something he should be broadcasting all over the place given the recent Yar'adua probe saga,
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by efisher(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2011
People like this will come into power, make noise for 4 years and take us back 10 years with no development to show for it. We don't want go slow!!! We need people that can deliver.

Expired people, HARAM!!!
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2011
Is this not was I've been saying here? If this man comes to power, you can forget all progress in this country.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

This Buhari sef!

this kind of utterences is not save for him, he should keep mouth shut untill he reach there.

That is exactly what some of us are saying that this old man is not a Presidential material. He can be a commander of a batalion, a good NSA, but a President? no way. He lacks the diplomacy. there is a gentleman characteristics of a president which he doesnt have. Nigerians will regret voting Buhari to power.
Now, let us even assume that he will do well, the fact is that all those who are corrupt in goverment, from federal to the state to the LGAs will do all they can to make sure he doesnt win. Even his own "brothers" will so much work against him becuase the looting thing cuts across Nigeria.

Genius100:

Buhari is not helping himself with this. Yar'adua commenced a power probe, and while doing so, allowed turbines to rot at the port reversing the little progress that had been made. At the end of the day, nothing became of the probe and we were left in a deeper rot. Even if Buhari wants to probe them, this isn't something he should be broadcasting all over the place given the recent Yar'adua probe saga,

efisher:

People like this will come into power, make noise for 4 years and take us back 10 years with no development to show for it. We don't want go slow!!! We need people that can deliver.

Expired people, HARAM!!!

ROSSIKE:

Is this not was I've been saying here? If this man comes to power, you can forget all progress in this country.

You all have said it all. The old man has no clue about what governance is all about. He thinks that this is still the military era. He thinks he can arrest anybody anytime and no body will ask why. As much as I am agaisnt corruption, it is one thing to "fight" corrutpion, and another thing to govern a nation, especially one so complex like Nigeria. Jonathan is not without spots (even Buhari was head of Abacha's Theiving Funds), yet he remains the best among them in this dispensation.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
BB just gave Jonathan very concrete reason to rig, I know GEJ will win by a landslide. I am very sure Jega has been invited to Ota see the results he will announce. I weep for my country cry cry
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

BB just gave Jonathan very concrete reason to rig, I know GEJ will win by a landslide. I am very sure Jega has been invited to Ota see the results he will announce. I weep for my country cry cry

Let me ask you this, if this election is rigged, who will you blame? Mr. president or Mr Jega?
Mr President has shown enough commitment to a free and fair election by picking someone with a great integrity to run INEC. The voters registration exercise shows a free INEC so that Bayelsa has the lowest number of voters.

You have already made up your mind that

if Buhari wins, then it was free and fair.
if Mr President wins, then its rigged.

Yet, I see both Mr President and Mr Jega as two commited gentlemen working so hard to strenghten our fragile democracy fractured by the likes of Buhari.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Jen33(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182 said:

BB just gave Jonathan very concrete reason to rig, I know GEJ will win by a landslide. I am very sure Jega has been invited to Ota see the results he will announce. I weep for my country

Weep for yourself, ewu!
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
noblezone:

Let me ask you this, if this election is rigged, who will you blame? Mr. president or Mr Jega?
Mr President has shown enough commitment to a free and fair election by picking someone with a great integrity to run INEC. The voters registration exercise shows a free INEC so that Bayelsa has the lowest number of voters.

You have already made up your mind that

i[b]f Buhari wins, then it was free and fair.
if Mr President wins, then its rigged.[/b]

Yet, I see both Mr President and Mr Jega as two commited gentlemen working so hard to strenghten our fragile democracy fractured by the likes of Buhari.
True but not entirely cos I fear cpc, acn and anpp will have to share votes while pdp has its loyal supporters like beaf.

I beg to differ, delta state is a very good example of INEC magic, Jega came down to the state to ensure it was rigged free and fair. Even the gov confessed with his mouth that there are not enough inhabitants in that area for him to establish a hospital for during gov. aspirants debate. What happened at the end of the day? That same LGA gave the gov his winning edge with more voters than the 3 biggest urban centres in delta combined. I once had hope like you until this happened. Great Ogboru took the case to court but Uduaghan was unable to reply he couldn't even get competent lawyers that could lie him out of the predicament. In such a scenario, after 14 days Great was suppose to be declared automatic winner but as we speak nothing has happened. So how do you expect me to trust in such a person?

Before it escapes me, there was a guy that was first chosen by GEj but was later changed to Jega, that guy is a true no nonsense person, when Obj made him director, he was sacked in less than 3 months. What am I saying? Jega only looks and talks stern but he's butter and will eventually bend. I refuse to be fooled.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
Jen33:

blink182 said:

Weep for yourself, ewu!
It is your father's big prick and mother's smelly to.to, your entire rotten generation that is an Ewu
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by kcng: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
I once spoke to a Nepa director, who reveled to me that, the power problem in Nigeria is not an electrical generation problem, nor is an engineering problem. He said the problem is highly political. He gave an instance under obansanjo when they proffered solutions for the government that would end power outage for good.  The plan was that the national grid system would be decentralized and replaced with smaller and easier to manager power plant. Whereby power generation will be fragmented with each region running its own power generation and distribution independently. But Obasanjo threw it out. He said power outage is not unconnected with the price of diesel. He gave an instance where the chairman of a company that has monopoly on diesel is a major financier of  the ruling party. When only one man made 575billion naira in a particular year only on diesel. what else do you expect when his  the best friend of the president. You don’t expect the diesel imported by this individual to be used by only BRT buses, that will not be enough consumption so there has to be power outages, especially industrial area and areas where there is large concentration of business firms. A hotel I know spends over 10million naira on diesel a month. The biggest power plant in the world was built in 19monts in Japan. The biggest in Algeria was built in 9 mounts. So when General Buhari say’s he’ll probe the 16 billion dollars spent in the past 12 yrs ,He definitely knows what he’s talking about.
He’s letting Nigerians know that the power sector in Nigeria is deliberately been sabotaged.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^
Thank you, very enlightening
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

True but not entirely cos I fear cpc, acn and anpp will have to share votes while pdp has its loyal supporters like beaf.

I beg to differ, delta state is a very good example of INEC magic, Jega came down to the state to ensure it was rigged free and fair. Even the gov confessed with his mouth that there are not enough inhabitants in that area for him to establish a hospital for during gov. aspirants debate. What happened at the end of the day? That same LGA gave the gov his winning edge with more voters than the 3 biggest urban centres in delta combined. I once had hope like you until this happened. Great Ogboru took the case to court but Uduaghan was unable to reply he couldn't even get competent lawyers that could lie him out of the predicament. In such a scenario, after 14 days Great was suppose to be declared automatic winner but as we speak nothing has happened. So how do you expect me to trust in such a person?

Before it escapes me, there was a guy that was first chosen by GEj but was later changed to Jega, that guy is a true no nonsense person, when Obj made him director, he was sacked in less than 3 months. What am I saying? Jega only looks and talks stern but he's butter and will eventually bend. I refuse to be fooled.

Have forgotten that the Delta elections was done with Iwu's register? It was with the voters register that they commit the rigging. Within this period, we have seen people arrested over this voter's register thing. Come on Nigerians, there is a change, but everything wont become smooth over night.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
noblezone:

Have forgotten that the Delta elections was done with Iwu's register? It was with the voters register that they commit the rigging. Within this period, we have seen people arrested over this voter's register thing. Come on Nigerians, there is a change, but everything wont become smooth over night.
Believe me when I say 'I really want to believe you'
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

Believe me when I say 'I really want to believe you'

Whether you believe me or not is not the issue here. It is the fact that we all are following the trends. Do you know how many people arrested so far either for stealing DDC machines or for doctring the register? In Oyo, a senoir staff of the INEC was involved, even some corpers were invloved.

Was it Mr President that sent them? Definitely, there will be attempts to rig, but oen thing I can tell you is this, I have seen Mr President to be commited and Jega also is commited. let us do our part and have faith in God.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by efisher(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
kcng:

I once spoke to a Nepa director, who reveled to me that, the power problem in Nigeria is not an electrical generation problem, nor is an engineering problem. He said the problem is highly political. He gave an instance under obansanjo when they proffered solutions for the government that would end power outage for good.  The plan was that the national grid system would be decentralized and replaced with smaller and easier to manager power plant. Whereby power generation will be fragmented with each region running its own power generation and distribution independently. But Obasanjo threw it out. He said power outage is not unconnected with the price of diesel. He gave an instance where the chairman of a company that has monopoly on diesel is a major financier of  the ruling party. When only one man made 575billion naira in a particular year only on diesel. what else do you expect when his  the best friend of the president. You don’t expect the diesel imported by this individual to be used by only BRT buses, that will not be enough consumption so there has to be power outages, especially industrial area and areas where there is large concentration of business firms. A hotel I know spends over 10million naira on diesel a month. The biggest power plant in the world was built in 19monts in Japan. The biggest in Algeria was built in 9 mounts. So when General Buhari say’s he’ll probe the 16 billion dollars spent in the past 12 yrs ,He definitely knows what he’s talking about.
He’s letting Nigerians know that the power sector in Nigeria is deliberately been sabotaged.

@ kcng, Pls I once asked this question on another thread and I think you might be the right person to ask. here it is:

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE BENEFITING FROM OUR WOES? WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES?

We need to start exposing these people. I can bet that if these people truly exist and are the cause of the problem, people like Buhari, Ribadu and all our “anti corruption heroes” will know their names. I do not think if we start tracing the money, names like IBB and Ciroma will be left out. Now what happens if these people are the kingmakers. All the noise about probe will simple vanish into thin air after the election. A few scapegoats will be paraded and that is it. We return to the same mess. If they are serious and want our support at the polls, let them start telling Nigerians who these obstacles are. They always say they fear nobody. Let them show us proof that they won’t play the same games all over.

Nairalanders, abeg if you know them (with hard facts) tell us their names. Let us turn the spotlight on them.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2011
By threatening to launch an investigation into former Nigerian president Obasanjo's $16 billion "acquisition" from energy sector federal coffers during the closing months of his tenure, Ayatollah Buggari-Bin Laden has sealed his own fate as the quintessential election day jester and LOSER. 

Arrogant as ever, and with the characteristic hubris of a spent dictator and aspiring Jihadist, Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden forgot or never learned the Golden Rule of Nigerian politics, namely that he who has the gold makes the rules.  Wily old Obasanjo currently has more than enough gold at his disposal to dispose of any last shred of a chance that Ayatollah Buggari may ever in life break his impressive record of electoral FAILURES, 2011 inclusive.

In the approaching epic battle between Godzilla ( Obasanjo ) and The Smog Monster (Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden), the ground will tremble and thunder claps rent the burning sky, while the Smog Monster, terminally ill with rotted lungs from a lifetime of chainsmoking, and no longer capable of coherent speech, talk less of growling, will get his scaly azs viciously stomped into the ground to the delight of gathered onlookers.

Go on then Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden, you dumb, gap-toothed reptilian dimwit, shriek and ululate a few more impotent threats about who you are going to pick a fight with when you LOSE the next election, just like you LOST the past five, and LOST all those ridiculous lawsuits that followed.  Your every wasted effort is cause for great celebration among all freedom loving people alive, for in squandering the last dregs of that $2.8 billion "acquisition" you made from government coffers when the chance arose, you are that much closer to the political and financial obscurity you so richly deserve.     I'd go for the virgins NOW, if I were you.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
We don't want probes, we want power!! Its only people that have no idea how to fix a problem that would see the solution in a probe!!

Yar Adua started a probe of the power sector and we ended up wasting years! This man is too clueless. This answer was in response to the question 'How would you solve the lingering power problem". Probing the past can never be a solution to a today's nagging problem. Please we want power and Jonathan has the best solution for power amongst all the candidates and that is why I  am voting for him. Privatize the damn thing and see us get more than the power we need in a very short time. That is exactly what happened in the telecoms sector!!! From 400,000 lines to 85 million lines in less than 10 years!! That's the miracle  that would solve the power problem!!
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Jakumo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
PapaBrowne:

We don't want probes, we want power!! Its only people that have no idea how to fix a problem that would see the solution in a probe!!

Yar Adua started a probe of the power sector and we ended up wasting years! This man is too clueless. This answer was in response to the question 'How would you solve the lingering power problem". Probing the past can never be a solution to a today's nagging problem. Please we want power and Jonathan has the best solution for power amongst all the candidates and that is why I  am voting for him. Privatize the damn thing and see us get more than the power we need in a very short time. That is exactly what happened in the telecoms sector!!! From 400,000 lines to 85 million lines in less than 10 years!! That's the miracle  that would solve the power problem!!

Sho y'right.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by efisher(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ PapaBrowne, you make sense there.

That's my point about facing issues rather than making excuses. People are busy pointing fingers at corruption as the reason for failure but we have proven in Nigeria that things can work with the right people, policies and procedures.  Is the telecom sector less corrupt than the power sector? Are Lagosians less corrupt than those in Kogi? What makes them different?
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2011
efisher:

@ PapaBrowne, you make sense there.

That's my point about facing issues rather than making excuses. People are busy pointing fingers at corruption as the reason for failure but we have proven in Nigeria that things can work with the right people, policies and procedures.  Is the telecom sector less corrupt than the power sector? Are Lagosians less corrupt than those in Kogi? What makes them different?
Sit down look na dog name, e no far again
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by debest1(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2011
Good start Buhari, but why stop with just the last two leaders? Why not extend the probe as far back as the last 5 leaders? Oh i forgot that would mean you probing Abacha(Northerner&dead), IBB(Northerner) and Buhari(oooops).
Now I see why you are limiting the probe to just GEJ & OBJ(2 southerners),
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2011
debest1:

Good start Buhari, but why stop with just the last two leaders? Why not extend the probe as far back as the last 5 leaders? Oh i forgot that would mean you probing Abacha(Northerner&dead), IBB(Northerner) and Buhari(oooops).
Now I see why you are limiting the probe to just GEJ & OBJ(2 southerners),

Are you on designer wee.d? undecided
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Jakumo(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2011
blink182:

Naw, he doesn't sound at all like he'd be a likely pusher to hook you up with that bud, Blink.   

His point is clearly that sickly and dying Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden hallucinates of inflicting SELECTIVE justice against Nigeria's past heads of state, in which presidential treasury looters of NORTHERN MUSLIM extraction, such as Babangida, Abdusalam, the Abacha estate and of course Ayatollah Buggari himself, the only suspect behind the infamous 53 intercepted airport suitcases of laundered cash and that vanished $2.8 billion greenbacks, would be conveniently overlooked by the lynch mob sent to chase down infidel SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN former leaders.

Fortunately that proposed abuse of the legal system is dead in the water, along with even the remotest possibility of anything but FAILURE for Buggari in ALL he ever attempts for the mortal remainder of his wasted life.  Still and all it is instructive to note the sabre-rattling baravado of that terminally ill tyrant, Ayatollah Buggari, of the "Pellow Kwantiri-man" fame, with the calm assurance that it is all wasted motion, harmless noise and impotent fury.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2011
Jakumo:

Naw, he doesn't sound at all like he'd be a likely pusher to hook you up with that bud, Blink.   

His point is clearly that sickly and dying Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden hallucinates of inflicting SELECTIVE justice against Nigeria's past heads of state, in which presidential treasury looters of NORTHERN MUSLIM extraction, such as Babangida, Abdusalam, the Abacha estate and of course Ayatollah Buggari himself, the only suspect behind the infamous 53 intercepted airport suitcases of laundered cash and that vanished $2.8 billion greenbacks, would be conveniently overlooked by the lynch mob sent to chase down infidel SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN former leaders.

Fortunately that proposed abuse of the legal system is dead in the water, along with even the remotest possibility of anything but FAILURE for Buggari in ALL he ever attempts for the mortal remainder of his wasted life.  Still and all it is instructive to note the sabre-rattling baravado of that terminally ill tyrant, Ayatollah Buggari, of the "Pellow Kwantiri-man" fame, with the calm assurance that it is all wasted motion, harmless noise and impotent fury. 
shocked
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by debest1(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2011
blink182:

No i'm not, but Rtd Major Gen. Muhamadu Buhari is high on something that causes him to execute selective justice.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2011
I see both Mr President and Mr Jega as two commited gentlemen working so hard to strenghten our fragile democracy fractured by the likes of Buhari.

@ noblezone
Well said!
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2011
debest1:

No i'm not, but Rtd Major Gen. Muhamadu Buhari is high on something that causes him to execute selective justice.
You are right. Like someone said here, we're trying to select a wife from a brothel.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by Eziachi: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Yar Adua started a probe of the power sector and we ended up wasting years! This man is too clueless. This answer was in response to the question 'How would you solve the lingering power problem". Probing the past can never be a solution to a today's nagging problem. Please we want power and Jonathan has the best solution for power amongst all the candidates and that is why I  am voting for him. Privatize the damn thing and see us get more than the power we need in a very short time. That is exactly what happened in the telecoms sector!!! From 400,000 lines to 85 million lines in less than 10 years!! That's the miracle  that would solve the power problem!!
How I will be happy to remind you of the bolded statement from you in six months time. You guys never learn. Time and time again, politicians will pull wool over your eyes and you will still fall forit. December of two years or a year go the same Jonathan promised you 16000 mw of electricityas his christmas gift but it seems that the father chritmas with the 16K MW lost his way somewhere till now.
Re: I‘ll Probe Jonathan, Obasanjo On Power –buhari by medjai(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2011
PapaBrowne:

You don't want probe? $16bn gone down the drain and no one should be brought to book?
Yaradua failed as regards the power sector probe, so what? Are you implicitly saying that no one should bother probing the failure in the power sector because Yaradua couldn't do it? Was probing the failure in the power sector all the reccomendations Buhari gave? Didn't he say something about making sure that our power stations operate at an optimum level?
I can see you're being carried away by GEJ's ambiguous and cockeyed plan for power, carry on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Promises 2 New Palm Plantations / In Taraba, Police, Nscdc At Each Other’s Jugular / The Best Political Party In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.