Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account (2160 Views)

I Can't Withdraw From My LUNO ACCOUNT, Pls Who Can Help Pics / Review On Luno Wallet / I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by kingzohlala(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hi guys, I don't if this is the right section to post this.
I'm having issues logging into my LUNO account. I keep getting this error message "maximum verification code attempts exceeded" Please who else has experienced this and how did you resolve it? I've sent a mail to their support and I haven't received response up till now. This is quite frustrating.
Attached is a screenshot of the error message.

Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by dawnomike(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
kingzohlala:
Hi guys, I don't if this is the right section to post this.
I'm having issues logging into my LUNO account. I keep getting this error message "maximum verification code attempts exceeded" Please who else has experienced this and how did you resolve it? I've sent a mail to their support and I haven't received response up till now. This is quite frustrating.
Attached is a screenshot of the error message.
You have typed the wrong password too many times. If you are on mobile app version, try to log in on their web version. If no success; maybe you've been attacked. Kindly await response from the support team
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by kingzohlala(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks for your response bro. I tried the website too, same-ish. Well, I don't have a choice but wait for a response from the support team then.
dawnomike:
You have typed the wrong password too many times. If you are on mobile app version, try to log in on their web version. If no success; maybe you've been attacked. Kindly await response from the support team
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by Kingdemi212019: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Still happen to me last week, I almost lost my mind, they will answer you after 48hours ,login on web and click forget password, or better still longin the account on another device with different IP address
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Luno is for learners and first timers, you better port to binance after you've resolved your login issue
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by kingzohlala(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mehn, I've lost it already. I've tried all these options already. I had to bring it to NL cos I ran out of options. Please, what was the response you got from them and how long did it take before it was resolved. I'm on a timeline here. I'm so pressured and frustrated right now cos I'm delaying people's transactions.
Kingdemi212019:
Still happen to me last week, I almost lost my mind, they will answer you after 48hours ,login on web and click forget password, or better still longin the account on another device with different IP address
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by kingzohlala(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
I use LUNO cos it's easy to just convert to naira and send it to my bank account. I've been using it for a long time and I've never had any issues until yesterday. I trade on Binance, but I send my earnings to my LUNO and convert to naira.
OJay360:
Luno is for learners and first timers, you better port to binance after you've resolved your login issue
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by Kingdemi212019: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
kingzohlala:
Mehn, I've lost it already. I've tried all these options already. I had to bring it to NL cos I ran out of options. Please, what was the response you got from them and how long did it take before it was resolved. I'm on a timeline here. I'm so pressured and frustrated right now cos I'm delaying people's transactions.
, bro u can chill for a while , I later got response on my gmail that they got my query after 2 days but I have resolved the issues before they replied me , u can wait for 2 or 3 days

1 Share

Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by Kingdemi212019: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
kingzohlala:

Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by Kingdemi212019: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
I use bundle africa for my transaction now , more easier and convenient than luno, verification is easy
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by kingzohlala(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cheeeei, kill me already.
Kingdemi212019:
, bro u can chill for a while , I later got response on my gmail that they got my query after 2 days but I have resolved the issues before they replied me , u can wait for 2 or 3 days
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by kingzohlala(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks for this. I'll try it out. Bless up bro.
Kingdemi212019:
I use bundle africa for my transaction now , more easier and convenient than luno, verification is easy
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
kingzohlala:
I use LUNO cos it's easy to just convert to naira and send it to my bank account. I've been using it for a long time and I've never had any issues until yesterday. I trade on Binance, but I send my earnings to my LUNO and convert to naira.
Their trading fees is high so I don't consider it professional when it comes to trading but since you use it as a wallet, cool.
Re: I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account by chinaka98295: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
:I use bundle africa for my transaction now , more easier and convenient than luno, verification is easy

(1) (Reply)

Geofluids Pp Offer On / Nigeria Jersey Super Store For Your Club And National Team Jerseys! / Fastest Air Cargo Carrier In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.