Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed (22513 Views)

Oronsaye Report: Reduce The Size Of Your Cabinet Too, Adegboruwa Tells Tinubu / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 / Umahi Sacks Over 1000 Board Members, Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Turantula(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
I agree, imagine 5 years no statue
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by michoim(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mental...
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by michoim(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
CBN governor and Burutai should be first victims...
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by naijaking1: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Designsking:
Any idea that will move this nation forward is welcomed. Doesn't matter the messenger

Any idea that will move the nation is against the interest of the north, and will be resisted by Fulanis as they have been doing since 1900.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by uptimum123(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmartPolician:

That's the problem with most people

You always focus on the speaker not the message

Oga messenger well done oo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by udoka2013: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
chiiraq802:
Nobody is safe again in this country ...... Police and Military men are not left out.....

This failure was voted in because he was once an Army General, hoping he would prioritize Security not knowing they were voting in Ozombie.....

Na one chance Government we enter las las....

#Major General Mohammadu Incompetent Buhari angry
South east and south south no follow enter the 'one chance'. These people shouted then, they say them be wailing wailers. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by bizhop01: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari and his gang had took Nigeria 40 years backward
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Mars16(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
uptimum123:
Coming from a failed Senator... Him too should resign, imo people are complaining
Not resign, it's constitutional to call him back as a people if his not performing well.
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by InvertedHammer: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
/
Before you crucify Rochas, don't forget that this is Nigeria where people are wise only BEFORE and AFTER they are in position of power.

Watch how Buhari will start fighting for restructuring once he leaves Aso Rock. Guess what? Zombies will applaud him in agreement.

/

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Deemayor: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
That's right and he should also include himself. They have all failed.
No one in his government should be spared
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Ihatemumu: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer, You don receive alert from APC?
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by berrystunn(m): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2020
Evilgenuis:
I don't understand why nobody has the courage to criticize Buhari... The truth is Buhari is a failure.
Enough of blaming innocent people.
After all, he did not rule with Amaechi, Fashuola and Buratai during his first tenure in 1983 angry angry

What about the courage to criticize APC the way they did to PDP
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by berrystunn(m): 1:14am On Dec 03, 2020
APC has failed.
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by igbowoman: 1:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Instead of telling him to resign?
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by igbowoman: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Simplehuman:
Buhari government is the only government with no sacking, no reshuffling of cabinet and no introduction of fresh blood and idea into the system. How do you expect it work?

Because there is nobody in Aso rock
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Businext:
2023 is far my people
Can you crawl and manage till then?
Look around you, many people are fast leaving Nigeria (at least around me), those of us doggedly holding on, it's God's grace simpliciter

#YouAreFirstANigerian

NOTE: As long as you were not born before 1914 you are first a Nigerian before any state because Nigeria came to be before we started State system. Your allegiance is to Nigeria. Fight to save your country and not selfishly your state or tribe only. Once palm oil touches one finger it stains another. You may be in your bliss, but bruv Nigeria is not in a condition that it ought to be (I'm being mindful of my words, so I don't pronounce any negativity to Nigeria, words have power for good and bad. I choose to use my words to build up for good)

#NigeriaNeedsHelp

Nigeria's problem has never been its leaders but its citizens at the problem they don't want to develop they only want to book for a criminal which can do nothing for them look at Nigeria's in Europe UK and South Africa including America all they do is vote for criminals one after the order, as long as Nigerians as leave the country the country cannot move forward
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Evilgenuis: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2020
berrystunn:

What about the courage to criticize APC the way they did to PDP

Yeah, I think the opposition is dead already grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by cardoctor(m): 5:00am On Dec 03, 2020
That just went out of the other ear. I'm not sure he heard u. Repeat!!!!!!
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Munzy14(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2020
uptimum123:
Coming from a failed Senator... Him too should resign, imo people are complaining
Fools attack the messenger,while wise people attack the message.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by aviara: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Some people still have some guts to tell truth to their father in Aso Rock. Tinubu doesn't have the courage to say Buhari's govt is a collosal failure. All he is interested in is his 2023 presidential ambition and to be sending his allies to beg Buhari to allow him be his successor.
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by EagleNest(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
I thought GEJ was clueless until St. Buhari become president, then I see what is worst than cluelessness. Infact it is indescribable how empty Buhari and his Co travellers are. Security is a disaster, Economy disaster, Freedom of speech or assembly disaster, National Assembly disaster, Judiciary disaster, His ministers OMG! Big disaster. Buhari is not visible. No inspiration. Nothing! Just Siddon dey look.
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by HRMK: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
haba!yes,most failed but there are few good ones!
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by berrystunn(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Evilgenuis:

Yeah, I think the opposition is dead already grin grin grin

Nigerians can do better
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by Mummyfour(f): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2020
owprint:
I keep seeing people talk that Bubu is scared of coup, but is that even possible In this modernised era??

Is it even possible for someone to coup buhari??
grin Bros you dey shake table o. This your question carry belle o. Are you insinuating what I am thinking?
Re: Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
igbowoman:

Because there is nobody in Aso rock

Jubrin is there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se / Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.