Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Share Your Experience With A Government Worker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With A Government Worker (148 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Leaked Nudes Of An American Government worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With A Government Worker by Uwaeromosele: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Have you felt insulted by a government worker before ?
A worker who is suppose to serve you, but made it look like they were doing you a favour?

Why don't you share your experience?

Mine was when i went to register for my National Id, we were to come into the office for capturing in batches( 3 at a time)

They were 3 workers. 2 women( One is in charge of the capturing, the other was just there ) an old man( i respect old people but this man fall hand)

while we were sitting in office, one of them, abused us that we don't have Air condition that is why we are here to collect National ID card! Like? I was shocked!!

As i was about to do mine, waiting on the instructions of the one in charge of the capturing, whether or not to place my hands on the box to capture my finger print, that was how this old man, Shouted at me that i should be fast, That why am i slow?? His eyes turned red against a harmless citizen. I felt bad!

The woman in charge of capturing gave me a slip to come back to print my slip, I notice an oversight in my name, as i was telling the woman, that was how "The other woman" started shouting at me like a small boy, i had to voice out that i just wanted to notify the woman in-charge of an oversight! I felt very bad.

I am going there to collect my slip soon, and hopefully tip the woman who is in charge of the capturing process.

Share yours, I hope this thread gets to the front page. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

SGF Boss Mustapha Goes Into Isolation As Family Members Test Positive For COVID- / Quick Monday Sale:150$ Btc @450/$ / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Wed, Dec. 16th, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.