Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies (353 Views)

How I Made The Mistake Of Telling My Pastor A Secret / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / The Power Of Telling It To Jesus - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by supercold: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
cry I'm what they call a pathological liar. I lie even unnecessarily. Telling lies has got me entangled in big problems that could have have been avoided if I had been honest and open and I've tried to stop to no avail. I've given my life to Christ several times and I've asked God to help me stop but I still find myself answering impulsively with lies to every thing. I'm not happy about this at all. Please help with a practical solution apart from being born again
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by Juliusmomoh: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Maybe u are even lying to us undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by supercold: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
seen
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by MJBOLT: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
supercold:
cry I'm what they call a pathological liar. I lie even unnecessarily. Telling lies has got me entangled in big problems that could have have been avoided if I had been honest and open and I've tried to stop to no avail. I've given my life to Christ several times and I've asked God to help me stop but I still find myself answering impulsively with lies to every thing. I'm not happy about this at all. Please help with a practical solution apart from being born again

Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by MJBOLT: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by Juliusmomoh: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=96666936][/quote] Yes na grin grin
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by supercold: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=96666905][/quote] say something
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by Kobojunkiee: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
supercold:
cry I'm what they call a pathological liar. I lie even unnecessarily. Telling lies has got me entangled in big problems that could have have been avoided if I had been honest and open and I've tried to stop to no avail.
undecided
supercold:
I've given my life to Christ several times and I've asked God to help me stop
undecided This has to be a lie then.
supercold:
but I still find myself answering impulsively with lies to every thing. I'm not happy about this at all.
Well, the answer is simply, self-examination... whenever you catch yourself lying, switch to telling the truth, no matter the consequence.
supercold:
Please help with a practical solution apart from being born again
Being born again? Unless you begin to be honest with yourself, and those around you, as a result, how can you live in obedience to God, a necessary step in becoming worthy of Him/born again.
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by Bacteriologist(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
You will make a good pastor then.
Lying pathologically is one of the good qualities of a true religious leader.
If that don't work, go into politics. Make your weakness your pay check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by longetivity(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by obiefune65177: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2020
You will make a good pastor then.
Lying pathologically is one of the good qualities of a true religious leader.
If that don't work, go into politics. Make your weakness your pay check.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
You are not alone!

Millions of honest hearted and sincere individuals are also battling really hard to put away the old personality {Colossians 3:9} so it's not a matter of being born again, Satan brought Adam and Eve out from the garden of Eden will lies making the word is filled with liars, and since you were born, bread and brought up in the midst of liars in a world controlled by the king of lies himself {John 8:44} you can't be different.
So the first step is to find Jesus' group today and tell them what you want to strip off from your soul and they will teach you how to go about it! James 5:14
Millions like you and i are busy washing our robes in the blood of the lamb {Revelation 7:14} each person has a part to play in washing himself clean {Galatians 6:5} Jesus implore each one of us to exert ourselves vigorously so that we can enter through the narrow door {Luke 13:24} so it's not automatic, it's step by step.
Many were born and brought up by Jehovah's Witnesses parents but they don't value the provisions made available to help them but some have seized the opportunity to clean themselves while reasoning with God through studying with the aim of sanctifying themselves! Isaiah 1:18
I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, first of all i want you to know that there is no perfect person in this system of things but you must keep on washing your robe (exerting yourself to strip off bad habits) play your part and leave the rest in God's hands, he will help you with the holy spirit and you will certainly become clean!
God bless you! smiley

supercold:
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Op, kindly whatsapp/call this number +2348153309479 for instant deliverance from that spirit lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: I Have A Problem Of Telling Lies by tlmch: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote][/quote]Giving your life to Christ won't automatically take lies from you overnight, it's a gradual process, and that's where the holy spirit comes into action. From this moment make up your mind to give only truthful answers to any question, don't talk when it's not necessary and with time you will notice a change.

(1) (Reply)

The Experience 2020 Is Here - How To Watch The Experience 2020 / "Curse Is The One Who Trusts In Man.. " (from Jeremiah 17:5) / 3rd Private Jet - Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.