Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

ENDSARS: National Council Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria Visit Tinubu Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: National Council Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria Visit Tinubu Today (1186 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: National Council Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria Visit Tinubu Today by dele1727: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I only asked you a simple question since you choose to call Tinubu a devil without any valid reason. At least tell us any politician that is an angel compare to Tinubu then if you cant, keep your dirty mouth shut.

Seconded...... Tinubu is a devil accepted.....

Show us the angel and we follow you vote for am...
Re: ENDSARS: National Council Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria Visit Tinubu Today by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2020
viyon02:
I wonder why some still praise Tinubu, when it is quite obvious he is a devil himself: anyway there is no peace for the wicked.

I think you and your kind are the devil not Tinubu. At least we can list many good Tinubu has done like transforming the entirely unremarkable Lagos to the 6th biggest economy in Africa. A feat lauded universally and one no other Nigerian State is even close to replicating.

You on the other hand show every attribute of a shameless devil. It is the devil that will lie against others, insult them, call them undeserved name and focus alone on demonizing them while pretending to be ignorant of the many good things they have done.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: National Council Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria Visit Tinubu Today by farem: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
princemillla:

True!!!! But seriously of what importance is this visit

Important personalities don't visit for unimportant reasons. They individually, have gotten enough influence in their different spheres. So, there must be something

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: National Council Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria Visit Tinubu Today by farem: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Oh you mean the popular Yahoo Yahoo oba oluwo of Iwo will buy your entire lineage ?

Sorosoke werey...

Like the popular sayings goes ; show me your friends and I will tell you who you are .

There's a reason someone is labelled a gorilla and you just brought that reason out.
I deliberately didn't mention names of those at "least two" and those who are exposed and knowledgeable here can't count the man you mentioned as those capable of buying up your lineage.
Try again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Killed As Gunmen Wreak Havoc In Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra / Governor Sanwo-olu Gives Veteran Actress, Iya Awero A 3-bedroom Flat / Give Peace A Chance, Gov. Uzodinma Appeals To Igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.