Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) (24962 Views)

Ogoniland Traditional Rulers Visit President Bola Tinubu / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by techmo(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Waste of time

Tinubu can't be president of Nigeria
Say no to south west 2023

Say no to looter
Say no to bullion can thief

Lol

Seat back and watch it happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Gurumarley(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Obat show face own too much....
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by michoim(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto?
Where is the Ooni of Ife?

The chairman and the Co-chairman must have sent these delegates.
Sultan of Sokoto na PDP chieftain/Sultan

2 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
If this highly reverend King in Nigeria is not there, then those that visited him are just mere 2nd class traditional rulers.

OBA kha tokpe eheeeee.
OBA Ogidigan.
Uh mo gun kha tokpe eeeeeee.

3 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Waste of time
Tinubu can't be president of Nigeria
Say no to south west 2023
Say no to looter
Say no to bullion can thief

the bolded should be ur agenda.....u r falling for their gimmicks...the agenda is to sow seed of discord along the tribal and religious lines.....if the oppressed are divided , how will they overcome their oppressor........I am a south westerner, i dont care where the next president comes from, i just dont want all these old faces, old thieves
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Gurumarley(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Borgus majesty, Olugbo of Ugbo kingdom
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
maybe they are in the same occcult with hi..
we all know yaribanza own the ogboonnnni occult that has destroyed and killed many Nigerian youth and cut short their lived.
if these man or osibanjo ever become president, then i pity the youth.
because you must sale your soul to ogun.
but Jehovah dey shall.
a dan beyerebe will never ever become the president of these country again.
never again will s backstabber, betrayal, liar, deceiver and skull miner rule these country again.
never.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 7lives: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Bluntguy:
Light weight traditional rulers. When the big masquerades come out we will know.

grin grin grin Those you mentioned already came and left.
So you don't know that Ooni, Alafin, Awujale, and even Olubadan of recent already came and left?.
Eni ti o ni iru eni o le mo iyi eni.

8 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

Tinubu ... Jagaban of borgu!!!

Some people go wail for no reason unprovoked now, because they envy Tinubu

When all Anambra Kings visited Author Eze in Abuja, Tinubu didn't give a fvck, but now see different kind of wailing

Smart people are secretly joining the moving train, while some are still naive, later when the train has moved they start screaming Marginalisation

They are not children of 8s for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Lol

Seat back and watch it happen
yinmu......e no go happen.....why do u think all of a sudden fashola n amaechi are raising their voices that APC should respect zoning arrangement....these people dont just talk if theres no fire burning them under, they are members of cabinet of a government and they should be focused on governance, fashola that i know will diplomatically parry that question if all was well, he will say sumtin like the election is still far away that we should focus on governance for now. The people that will deliver the votes of the north do not want Tinubu in power, a lot of his followers in the south west too have seen the light. Forget it.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by HRMK: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
WETIN JAGABAN TAKE ENTERTAIN DEM?I NOR SEE ANY BULLION VAN FOR BOUDILLON!ANYWAY,OLUIGBO,HIMSELF BE MONEYBAG!BUT,WETIN DEM GO DO DIA SELF?
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2020
sammysmiles:
What do they always go and visit this Man for everytime

Because he is an incoming President.

1 Like

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:
maybe they are in the same occcult with hi..
we all know yaribanza own the ogboonnnni occult that has destroyed and killed many Nigerian youth and cut short their lived.
if these man or osibanjo ever become president, then i pity the youth.
because you must sale your soul to ogun.
but Jehovah dey shall.
a dan beyerebe will never ever become the president of these country again.
never again will s backstabber, betrayal, liar, deceiver and skull miner rule these country again.
never.

I feel your severe pain, considering your governors had turned u all to refugees, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by bigfish3k: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2020
The one that brought calamity to Nigeria
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by marsman: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2020
naturalman:

Obi of Onitsha, Oba of Benin and Jaja of Opobo will be the last king to leave their palace for this useless, nonsense and meaningless APC king visit
No tear your chest ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by bigfish3k: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Because he is an incoming President.
So you want another analog president

Suffering and insecurity no dey tire una

This time around na agbero herdsmen go dey reign Supreme
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:

I feel your severe pain, considering your governors had turned u all to refugees, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
you are a koward, fear fear yaribanza mudslim.
moreover is too early to argue with a koward., dackstabber and btrayal.
dan beyerebe
never to be trusted specie
please advice your woomen to also wash rheir panta
they are the dietiest girls on earth and mess too much.
fear fear koward
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 7lives: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2020
tunapawizzy:

yinmu......e no go happen.....why do u think all of a sudden fashola n amaechi are raising their voices that APC should respect zoning arrangement....these people dont just talk if theres no fire burning them under, they are members of cabinet of a government and they should be focused on governance, fashola that i know will diplomatically parry that question if all was well, he will say sumtin like the election is still far away that we should focus on governance for now. The people that will deliver the votes of the north do not want Tinubu in power, a lot of his followers in the south west too have seen the light. Forget it.

You think say na football you dey discuss?.
Na your koro koro eye you go take see am when it happens.
The only way you no go see am na to remove your eyes, and your ears go still hear am unless you do the needful, sniper is the only way out.

2 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by blackmantis: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2020
When I see the sultan of Sokoto,
The Emir of Kano,
The Oba of Benin,
The Obi of Onitsha
The Ooni of Ife
The Tor Tiv
The Obong of Calabar

Thats when I'll believe.

1 Like

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by marsman: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
tunapawizzy:

There will always be the 5% in every community who won't go with the crowd, you want your leader from the east, gladly give them your vote. 2023 comes the south west for presidency in That APC or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
The one and only JAGABAN himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by SocialJustice: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Bluntguy:
Light weight traditional rulers. When the big masquerades come out we will know.
Exactly. The 6 regions aren't even represented.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Keemsleek005(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2020
tunapawizzy:

u dun get am, where is Ooni, where is Alaafin, Where is Awujale, Where are the real kings...i am surprised Oba of Lagos is not there...he still dey find im Staff?
Oluwo of Iwo - that one is cancelled; Elegushi i laff in spanish oba wey dey bow down for Tinubu for parties, Olugbo of Ugbo more of a business man than a king its not out of place to show solidarity for your business partner...the other ones who are they, i doubt these these are the real paramount rulers in the east and the north.

A king or a business man a king is a king and not just a light king one of the richest king in Africa.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Wetin Obat put for neck like that .

Na only Occult men I dey see for this pic.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
sammysmiles:
What do they always go and visit this Man for everytime

He's sharing money for his dead on arrival Presidential ambition.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:

you are a koward, fear fear yaribanza mudslim.
moreover is too early to argue with a koward., dackstabber and btrayal.
dan beyerebe
never to be trusted specie
please advice your woomen to also wash rheir panta
they are the dietiest girls on earth and mess too much.
fear fear koward

Who help u open NL? Go back to school first, food is ready go back to d cave u crawl out from, your step mother will scold u oh, farm work is waiting for u, Omo irankiran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2020
lol...na ipob go full this thread
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

So you want another analog president

Suffering and insecurity no dey tire una

This time around na agbero herdsmen go dey reign Supreme

Till then, don't anticipate problem at the half road,leave that story, nah Tinubu u hate,i don't expect u guys to b taking panadal for Tinubu/Apc headache,have u guys written Pdp off?
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 9iceprince(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2020
tunapawizzy:

u dun get am, where is Ooni, where is Alaafin, Where is Awujale, Where are the real kings...i am surprised Oba of Lagos is not there...he still dey find im Staff?
Oluwo of Iwo - that one is cancelled; Elegushi i laff in spanish oba wey dey bow down for Tinubu for parties, Olugbo of Ugbo more of a business man than a king its not out of place to show solidarity for your business partner...the other ones who are they, i doubt these these are the real paramount rulers in the east and the north.

Tell me how your first class king had developed your town

2 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

Tinubu ... Jagaban of borgu!!!

Some people go wail for no reason unprovoked now, because they envy Tinubu

When all Anambra Kings visited Author Eze in Abuja, Tinubu didn't give a fvck, but now see different kind of wailing

Smart people are secretly joining the moving train, while some are still naive, later when the train has moved they start screaming Marginalisation

Don't worry he will give a fvck when we chase out of our land cool
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2020
9iceprince:

Tell me how your first class king had developed your town
stupid question. First class king are not government. If you're looking for their influence go study history

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo) / Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.