Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

4 Simple Steps To Overcoming Your Fears - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Simple Steps To Overcoming Your Fears (134 Views)

4 Secrets To Overcoming Stomach Ulcers That No Doctor Will Dare Tell You / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps To Overcoming Your Fears by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
I’ve been spending a lot of time over the last few months talking to people about why they hesitate to start something new, and their answer is often the same – they’re afraid.

I can definitely relate.

The other day, someone asked me to tell them about a specific time I felt afraid and had to overcome that fear in my career. I had a hard time answering her… because I genuinely couldn’t think of a time when I wasn’t scared out of my mind.

I’m scared. You’re scared. We’re all scared.

The key isn’t to eliminate your fears, but rather to learn how to face them and move forward despite them.

When I started my first side hustle from my kitchen table, I was terrified.

I was afraid of failing. I was afraid I didn’t know how to be an entrepreneur. I was afraid I would let people down, get rejected, and laughed at… you name it, I was scared of it.

What I learned after starting was that when you’re chasing big dreams and trying new things, fear is inevitable.

The key isn’t to eliminate your fears, but rather to become the kind of person who faces their fears instead of running away from them.

To help me overcome my own fears, I created a simple 4-step FEAR process:

Feel
Embrace
Act.... see all here>>> https://www.successdigestonline.com/4-simple-steps-to-overcoming-your-fears/

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Four Ways To Prevent Eye Problems / How To Treat Stretch Marks / Working With The Media In Nigeria’s COVID-19 Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.