Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. (170 Views)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. by Anelechii(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sairui/CHY e commerce mall is an online shopping mall like Jumia Konga, Alibaba Amazon etc that gives the members opportunity to own a shops/store on their mall online and make money from the comfort of their homes. They get paid every 10 days without selling physical products or recruiting anybody. The company sells the product for you while you make your profit.
15% of your shop and trading capital is paid to you as profit every month. This you can earn as 5% every 10 days.

Interested and wants to know more?

https:///2348082694754

Click the link below

https:///FpJZIGvRGYy5Iq73Uc0WaV
Re: What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. by prettysassygirl(f): 4:53am On Dec 03, 2020
I heard you never get your capital back. What's the big deal? So I just get my money back in bits for 6 months . Please don't tell me that crap of getting products,someone I know that registered months back hasn't still gotten his so called goods from wherever it is coming from.
Re: What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. by Acrobatics01: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:
I heard you never get your capital back. What's the big deal? So I just get my money back in bits for 6 months . Please don't tell me that crap of getting products,someone I know that registered months back hasn't still gotten his so called goods from wherever it is coming from.

You can get part of the capital invested.

(1) (Reply)

With Chymall Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed / Chy Business For All / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.