Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari (20591 Views)

Respect Your Age, Northern Elders Forum Tells Adebanjo / Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Dikebuka: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Okwyjesus(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
EMMY76:
I watched the program I never knew the fulani north have such a very brilliant reasonable men like baba ahmed amongst them.

Bro you said my mind. That guy too smart at his age.The other APC spoke man from Borno can't withstand him.

That's one of the smartest person from the north London have listen to. He is in the likes of UN Amina

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by newinventions: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Una never see anything.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by King44(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Skynet45:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-resign-now-northern-elders-tell-buhari/
I am shocked... I wish they were thinking straight before maybe those famers would still be alive, maybe people wouldn't have been killed during endsarz protest....

But watin concern me sef, if they like they should keep supporting evil and backwardness...

Those people who were killed by the military their bodies are still under the control of the gvt... the parents are not speaking out because of fear... So bad.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's not about being willing it's about capacity and capability. You cannot give what you don't have!
HellVictorinho:

What if Buhari never cared?
It's not just about being able.
It's also about being willing.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Web2020:
May God Almighty rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say Amen loud
He was being sarcastic
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by jubilee55f: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's too late my dear northern elders. Buhari will rule for ever. The death tolls in the north is not yet enough. Nonsense.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Mrmrpee(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I condemn the call too.
Buhari is God sent grin grin grin
I concurs
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by WrittyWritter(f): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shey dey wanted their brother in power..now get is in power y are dey still disturbing us..But NASS should impeach him now..since d vegetable is unable of doing anything..to resign sef na problem smiley
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Splitmind: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Caseywilliams:

I support this ur initiative but to an extent don't you think we should start getting worried about how this things are escalating

I'm not worried at all. I knew things would go this way and prepared accordingly.

Don't worry, Buhari will save us.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Caseywilliams(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Splitmind:

I'm not worried at all. I knew things would go this way and prepared accordingly.

Don't worry, Buhari will save us.
it's alright then.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by calcal: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Skynet45:
Time for Buhari to go we need someone fresh and new. Hope osinbajo can complete his term

Again Buhari is not the problem, we are the problem.

we no wan die, we no wan die but we are every day.

Look at ENDSARS, 2 week don finish without results because we no wan die. we think that's we lead to freedom. NO WAY!
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by EagleNest(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Where is Buhari sef? Is he in the country? He seems invisible. Now the northerner have started seeing, or may be wailing, but is it now too late?
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2020
DMerciful:
It's not about being willing it's about capacity and capability. You cannot give what you don't have!
Don't you know how to read and comprehend grammar?
I used the word "ALSO" for a reason.
Perhaps, you should go back to primary school.
Besides,the president is not the only one involved in the political madness.
The entire government has to be less greedy in order for more Nigerians to stand a chance of making money.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by DMerciful(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why the thing pain you like this? Are you a buharideen? undecided
HellVictorinho:

Don't you know how to read and comprehend grammar?
I used the word "ALSO" for a reason.
Perhaps, you should go back to primary school.
Besides,the president is not the only one involved in the political madness.
The entire government has to be less greedy in order for more Nigerians to stand a chance of making money.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
DMerciful:
Why the thing pain you like this? Are you a buharideen? undecided
I don't have to be a Buharideen in order to state facts.
In other words,I just state what I know when I have to state it.
Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by DAVE5(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Web2020:
May God Almighty rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say Amen loud

E be like say U no understand him statement ohh

I guess u should know he was being sarcastic and pulling the legs of people who support the useless bubu administration as if their lives depends on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves / Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele / Tinubu'll Face Bigger Problems Managing Obidients Than Nigeria’s Economy – Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.