Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists (862 Views)

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Elbinawi: 3:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Sunni Extremists in Power in Nigeria Worst than BokoHaram Terrorists

The bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in Nigeria did everything humanly possible to destroy Shia Islam in Nigeria.

• They Mass murdered thousands of innocent Shia civilians.
• They burnt Shia civilians alive.
• They buried innocent men, women, children and infants alive in the multiple Shia Mass graves that they created.
• They fabricated fraudulent trump-up charges on Survivors of #ZariaGenocide and wickedly framed them with murder! These Survivors spent more than 4 years in that dilapidated Kaduna prison.
• They shot Shia women in their private parts & stabbed their breasts with Riffle bayonet chanting "No Shia in Nigeria!"
• They declared 99% of the Shia Muslims in Nigeria that are peaceful and unarmed as "Terrorist".
• They targeted some of us for assasination of which I was one of the victims. I survived, many did not survive.
• They created multiple Shia Mass graves in Kaduna and Kano states.
• They shot peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters and murdered hundreds.
• They launched massive campaign of calumny & demonization against Sheikh Zakzaky, the Movement and Shia Islam.

These Genocidal barbarians, bloodthirsty killers and monumental fraudsters did everything humanly possible with Saudi petrol dollars to destroy Shia Islam in Nigeria but they failed woefully. Yes, they failed woefully!

During the Saudi-sponsored brutal and inhuman Zaria Genocide, the Nigerian army used Rapid Propelled Grenade (RPG) on innocent women and children. The Nigerian army threw grenades into the rooms were women and children are seeking refuge according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on Zaria Genocide. The Nigerian army used bombs to bombard and destroyed the iconic Zaria Husseiniya with Worshippers inside.

These bloodthirsty Sunni extremists that are notorious in shooting and killing peaceful protesters on Nigerian streets had freed thousands of BokoHaram terrorists using the fraudulent pretext of "Repentance". BokoHaram terrorists beheaded 120 innocent and defenseless Nigerians last Saturday and abducted dozens of women. If these bloodthirsty terrorists are caught and they claim Repentance, they will be pampered and released. This is the evil imperialist agenda that the savage Saudi regime gave to these bloodthirsty Sunni extremists to execute in Nigeria.

Today these Sunni extremists are at the receiving end of the anger of oppressed Nigerians. They failed woefully to protect Nigerians from the brutal slaughter and mass murder of their close Allies, BokoHaram terrorists.

Bloodthirsty BokoHaram terrorists and murderous armed bandits are on killing spree but the focus of the Nigerian army and police is to Mass murder innocent and unarmed Shia civilians. These bloodthirsty Sunni savages used heavy duty -55mm machine gun to slaughter Shia #Arbaeen mourners in Abuja in 2018. The whole world saw it.

On a final note, no evil last forever. We are students of history, the world will witness the disgrace and humiliation of these bloodthirsty killers parading as "Muslims".

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Never4getU: 5:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Yet they are quick at casting the first stone..Elzarkazi comes to mind
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by stonemasonn: 5:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Hmnnn
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by helinues: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Toh
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Kalapizim(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Humanity first and all I see are Nigerians leaders who have failed us whilst commiting unspeakable atttocities against fellow Nigerian citizens too.

To hell with your religious division if you can't calm to be Nigerians first!

WTF is Sunni and Shite!
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Kalapizim:
Humanity first and all I see are Nigerians leaders who have failed us whilst commiting unspeakable atttocities against fellow Nigerian citizens too.

To hell with your religious division if you can't calm to be Nigerians first!

WTF is Sunni and Shite!

Different Islamic sects. Like Deeper Life and Christ Embassy. The Sunnis do not like the Islamic practice of Shias. Boko Haram , ISIS , Al-Queda are all Sunni groups and Nigeria has 80% Sunni Muslims. Almost all Muslims in government are Sunnis.

1 Like

Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by CodeTemplar: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol. . . I created a thread to expose their hypocrisy long ago but was attacked for it.
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Kalapizim(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2020
ethicallyright:

Different Islamic sects. Like Deeper Life and Christ Embassy. The Sunnis do not like the Islamic practice of Shias. Boko Haram , ISIS , Al-Queda are all Sunni groups and Nigeria has 80% Sunni Muslims. Almost all Muslims in government are Sunnis.
You are not getting me, all these denominations you mentioned mean nothing to me!

It's Nigerians I see and that's all.
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Rugaria: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2020
The wahabbi-sunni atarvistic upstarts running nigeria since 1966 are the reason this country is a laughing stock today! People don't know this but the fact is that Nigeria is a victim of a very retrogressive religious ideology! Nigeria is not modernising simply because her leaders are bad at governance, no, Nigeria is "retarding" because the dominant political powers see modernisation as a Haram! ! If you have lived in the north , especially after the attack on America by alqaeda, you will notice that almost every bus and lorry had the big picture of a surreal looking Osama bin laden painted on it. He was their local hero..Northern Nigerian Muslims practice the same strand of Islamic beliefs as Osama bin laden enblosomed and his cave brothers.

It's the main reason you hardly see mansions and serious structural edifices in the villages of the north. Irrespective of how affluent and rich the inhabitants are! They consider these kind of lifestyle to be too flashy and worldly.., therefore ungodly!!! So with all their billions, most of them live in mud houses in the rural areas so as to be closer to God! Until they started moving to Abuja, most nothern elites prefer a mundane existence in which what other people strive to acquire to live a good life are seen as evil, ungodly and worldly! You can then look at Nigeria and see what happens to a country when people whose total religious beliefs are rooted in these sort of prehistoric practices get to be in charge of running a country for the better part of a century!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Shites should be shot on sight, clubbed, mutilated, castrated. . . If not that burning is wrong. U people should be burnt like ALI burnt y'all back then
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Kalapizim:
You are not getting me, all these denominations you mentioned mean nothing to me!

This your mentality is what allows north to continue to lead ....keep playing politically correct

Sha same people that abused jonathan called him hi resign are not dumb

All those northerners that claim to be fighting for Nigeria are now blind and can't see this failure of a government

When it comes to National politics put interest of your people first ...then u your state you can play normal politics
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Unfortunately, we cant kill you people because we do not have amir
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2020
You people have diff quran. Why call yourselves muslims? You people call prophets companions disbelievers
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by CodeTemplar: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
You people have diff quran. Why call yourselves muslims? You people call prophets companions disbelievers
The Quran is a book. Everybody has their own interpretation of it. Unfortunately, there are folks like you who have formed a cult around some selfish interpretation of the Quran. You people have built this cult to the extent you can sentence fellow muslims to death and get away with it in the eye of the law. You guys are nothing but a mob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Kalapizim(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Igbochief001:

This your mentality is what allows north to continue to lead ....keep playing politically correct

Sha same people that abused jonathan called him hi resign are not dumb

All those northerners that claim to be fighting for Nigeria are now blind and can't see this failure of a government

When it comes to National politics put interest of your people first ...then u your state you can play normal politics
You have a problem comprehending honestly!
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Kalapizim:

Denying reality doesn't make it go away
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The Quran is a book. Everybody has their own interpretation of it. Unfortunately, there are folks like you who have formed a cult around some selfish interpretation of the Quran. You people have built this cult to the extent you can sentence fellow muslims to death and get away with it in the eye of the law. You guys are nothing but a mob.
AM NOT TALKING ABOUT INTERPRETATION. Your quran has more than 144 chapters, so many added chapters. . Even changed the chapters wordings with replacing it with ALI . . NO SHITE SHOULD BE ALIVE. .ur adhan and salat is diff from muslims. U people are not muslims
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2020
IF NOT THAT YOU ARE A STAUNCH KAFIR. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF THE QURAN WHEN QURAN WAS REVEALED TO PROPHET AND HE EXPLAINED TO THE SAHABAHS. shia, rofidoh, shite ARE NOT MUSLIMS. filthy beings . . Am sure your mama or daughter or sisters are also practising MUTA`AH
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Cajal(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2020
Elbinawi:
Sunni Extremists in Power in Nigeria Worst than BokoHaram Terrorists

The bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in Nigeria did everything humanly possible to destroy Shia Islam in Nigeria.

• They Mass murdered thousands of innocent Shia civilians.
• They burnt Shia civilians alive.
• They buried innocent men, women, children and infants alive in the multiple Shia Mass graves that they created.
• They fabricated fraudulent trump-up charges on Survivors of #ZariaGenocide and wickedly framed them with murder! These Survivors spent more than 4 years in that dilapidated Kaduna prison.
• They shot Shia women in their private parts & stabbed their breasts with Riffle bayonet chanting "No Shia in Nigeria!"
• They declared 99% of the Shia Muslims in Nigeria that are peaceful and unarmed as "Terrorist".
• They targeted some of us for assasination of which I was one of the victims. I survived, many did not survive.
• They created multiple Shia Mass graves in Kaduna and Kano states.
• They shot peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters and murdered hundreds.
• They launched massive campaign of calumny & demonization against Sheikh Zakzaky, the Movement and Shia Islam.

These Genocidal barbarians, bloodthirsty killers and monumental fraudsters did everything humanly possible with Saudi petrol dollars to destroy Shia Islam in Nigeria but they failed woefully. Yes, they failed woefully!

During the Saudi-sponsored brutal and inhuman Zaria Genocide, the Nigerian army used Rapid Propelled Grenade (RPG) on innocent women and children. The Nigerian army threw grenades into the rooms were women and children are seeking refuge according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on Zaria Genocide. The Nigerian army used bombs to bombard and destroyed the iconic Zaria Husseiniya with Worshippers inside.

These bloodthirsty Sunni extremists that are notorious in shooting and killing peaceful protesters on Nigerian streets had freed thousands of BokoHaram terrorists using the fraudulent pretext of "Repentance". BokoHaram terrorists beheaded 120 innocent and defenseless Nigerians last Saturday and abducted dozens of women. If these bloodthirsty terrorists are caught and they claim Repentance, they will be pampered and released. This is the evil imperialist agenda that the savage Saudi regime gave to these bloodthirsty Sunni extremists to execute in Nigeria.

Today these Sunni extremists are at the receiving end of the anger of oppressed Nigerians. They failed woefully to protect Nigerians from the brutal slaughter and mass murder of their close Allies, BokoHaram terrorists.

Bloodthirsty BokoHaram terrorists and murderous armed bandits are on killing spree but the focus of the Nigerian army and police is to Mass murder innocent and unarmed Shia civilians. These bloodthirsty Sunni savages used heavy duty -55mm machine gun to slaughter Shia #Arbaeen mourners in Abuja in 2018. The whole world saw it.

On a final note, no evil last forever. We are students of history, the world will witness the disgrace and humiliation of these bloodthirsty killers parading as "Muslims".

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
..it is quite unfortunate that people with little or no knowledge on the issue of sectarianism in Islam will be be insinuating.
What is Sunni extremists again...who are Sunni extremists...
U definitely need help
Basically ..there are two sects ...Sunni and the Extremist
Under the extremists...there are....Shia, book haram,...khawarij...and the host of others.
U can contact me for more explanation on this rather than spreading rumours
We may not hesitate to group you with ..DJ switch, chindi odinkalu...others
U were talking about elzakizaki...THE EXTREMIST... Just endeavor to research more on this sincerely
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by CodeTemplar: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
AM NOT TALKING ABOUT INTERPRETATION. Your quran has more than 144 chapters, so many added chapters. . Even changed the chapters wordings with replacing it with ALI . . NO SHITE SHOULD BE ALIVE. .ur adhan and salat is diff from muslims. U people are not muslims
See you...
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
See you...

Yoruba people are sitting on a time bomb. Terrorism will spread there before 10 years and it would be worse. See the idiot that quoted you. There's no liberal Muslim anywhere.
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by CodeTemplar: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
ethicallyright:

[s]Yoruba people are sitting on a time bomb. Terrorism will spread there before 10 years and it would be worse. See the idiot that quoted you. There's no liberal Muslim anywhere.[/s]
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Why did you cancel my post? Am I lying? Is he not from Oshogbo? Didn't he proclaim death on Shites? Didn't he wish they are completely annihilated from Earth. Doesn't he wish they are massacred?

Tell me please.
Re: Sunni Extremists In Power In Nigeria Worst Than Bokoharam Terrorists by somebody02: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yes, I would love to take note that maybe not all Sunnis.
I have a Sunni fried who justified the killing of the Shi'ites when it haponed.

Abeg, I buy eBay gift cards, PayPal funds, Payoneer and Africard funds.
Escrow is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

SIM Card: NIMC Releases New Guidelines For NIN Applicants / BREAKING!!! Hon. Cosmos Ndukwe Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Oyo State Police Commissioner Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.