Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl (799 Views)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Burna Boy Cheats And Breaks Up With Stefflon Don (see Reasons) / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl by RandomAfrican1: 3:56am On Dec 03, 2020

Nigerian music superstar Burna Boy is allegedly cheating on his girlfriend Stefflon Don with a 23-year-old girl Jo Peal claimed that she and the singer had been secretly dating for two years.

Burna Boy has been in an open relationship with Stefflon Don, the 28-year-old British rapper since early 2019.

But, Pearl claimed that she has been in a relationship with the Afrobeats star in the past two years.

“Two years is such a long time for a person to be hidden,” she said in the video on Instagram.
“It has affected me in so many ways, and I can’t hold it any more to protect people that wouldn’t protect me.”

She made this claim via her Instagram account.

“I feel like what he made me feel like when I met him made me feel like love at first sight. He just gravitated towards me, he was very sweet,” she said.

“His words actually worth his action. Not only will he tell me like he loves me, and other personal things, he actually showed me,” she also said.

Jo Pearl claimed that she moved in with Burna Boy in his London home and that they hanged out together a lot.

“This is somebody that wanted me around; this is somebody who I basically moved in with.”

“He was a breath of fresh air,” she added.

Everything was fine before Burna travelled to Nigeria in November, prior to the busy Christmas schedule.

While in Nigeria, Burna Boy called her every day until mid-December when she couldn’t contact the singer for two weeks.
He eventually called to reassure her of his love, claiming he was hospitalized.

“He would tell me ‘I don’t know what this is that we got going on, but I like it, you are going to be my wife, I’m going to marry you. We are going to have twins; you are my sweet Salon Jollof’,” Pearl said.

Things changed that December and she wished to travel to Nigeria to be with Burna but it was against the wish of his people because according to him she ‘makes him don’t want to do anything’.

Burna Boy and Stefflon Don became open about their relationship in early 2019.
His relationship with Jo Pearl got shaky after a disagreement that December and at the end of the next month, Pearl began to hear of Burna’s relationship with Stefflon Don.

“I literally collapsed and cried for days, probably even weeks,” she said.

“I feel like the thing that hurt me the most is that from the first day I met him, he always emphasized how much he just loved black women, African women. He made me feel so good to the point; I cut my hair just recently.

Pearl said they never talked about the other relationship and they just continued “For the past two years we have never stopped seeing each other,” she also said.

“It’s just been like the elephant in the room that we choose not to discuss and we just go about things like it doesn’t exist.
“I just was in love, and I have been in love for two years, and I have been seeing him for two years; I’ve just always been in the background.”
“In the past two years, he has never mentioned the person I see him with on social media to my face. That person never gets acknowledged, it’s like she doesn’t exist in our world,” she also said.

“D, I’m just tired of protecting you,” she said, addressing Burna Boy. “I’ve got feelings too, seeing you in secret for two years has been detrimental to my mental state. It’s my choice, but you guys will never understand what it is to be in my shoes.”
“I didn’t do this video to hurt you. I know it will hurt you because as far as you are concerned, me and you are on good terms but I can’t do this anymore.

“I’m not doing this for clout, I’ve been very private for two years, I’m not doing this for money because financially I have been so stable, working and having someone provide for me , so I’m simply doing this because I’m about to burst and mentally I feel like I am in a bad place.”

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/burna-boy-cheats-on-steflon-don/
Re: Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl by lordchiz(m): 4:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Pls somebody should just tell me that is not the dark lady above named Pearl because Burna blind finish!
Even me wey broke die no fit date Olympus-has-Fallen Boobs!
Infact both of them no fine sef!
Nonsense!
Re: Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl by coolsegun2002: 5:33am On Dec 03, 2020
A lady can try to compete with beauty, class, but once you man starts looking for younger girls...it is finished....

(1) (Reply)

She Beats Me After Getting Drunk- Cossy Orjiakor’s Fiancé Cries Out / Marriage Is Not That Important - Singer Waje / Iyabo Ojo Finally Speak After The Release Of Baba Ijesha. She Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.