Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels (16294 Views)

Court Dismisses Bulkachuwa's Suit To Stop Probe / Osun People’s Mandate Beheaded By Judicial Magic – Shehu Sani Reacts / Ambode Loses Bid To Stop Probe By Lawmakers Over Purchase Of 820 Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels by SEGLIZ: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
DMerciful:
Who is the commander in chief of the police? You ignore the elephant in the room which is Bubu that actually wants the panels of enquiry to stop due to international attention like CNN.

When Bubu is deceiving Nigerians using his cronies, why is it difficult for you guys to see it even when it is obvious?

Who does Adamu report to?

bros thanks for this, I never thought of it in this direction. he who blow the pipe dictate the tune, bubu blows the pipe and also dictate the tune.

1 Like

Re: Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels by Ryan03(f): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Goldencheese:
This will be another test for Buhari. Let's see whether he will pass the test. Why is NPF doing this? I thought they were begging Nigerians to forgive them and that they would start all over again? Na wa o.
in which thread did they beg to be forgiven? Abeg show me, maybe I missed it
Re: Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Manofwisdom85:
See this stupid people oo. They were still the same people that came out during the heat of the protest and said any officer found wanting would face the law now wey everything don calm down now Dey saying they can’t be investigated by panels set up by state government where the committed gross human right abuses. Imagine? We are a joke to this people I swear. I hate politics with all my life.this guys don’t have conscience oo. And funny thing is this shii would be swept under the carpet. Omo na wa oo
the police have it's own court, they will investigate and try their officers before handing over to court. It is their Constitutional right, abi they don't have right again? Are suspects no longer innocent until proven guilty? Abi cause it's the police now, they are already guilty?
Re: Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels by Goldencheese(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Ryan03:
in which thread did they beg to be forgiven? Abeg show me, maybe I missed it

Immediately after the #EndSARS protests and the killings that ensued, policemen were begging Nigerians to forgive them. These were top-ranking police officers begging citizens to forgive them and that they would like to start all over again with the people.
Re: Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels by Ryan03(f): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Goldencheese:

Immediately after the #EndSARS protests and the killings that ensued, policemen were begging Nigerians to forgive them. These were top-ranking police officers begging citizens to forgive them and that they would like to start all over again with the people.
thread pls..... Or shut the fvck up
Re: Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels by Manofwisdom85(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ryan03:
the police have it's own court, they will investigate and try their officers before handing over to court. It is their Constitutional right, abi they don't have right again? Are suspects no longer innocent until proven guilty? Abi cause it's the police now, they are already guilty?

This is a very ignorant reply except you are not Nigerian or you don’t live in Nigeria. How many of this officers have you heard have been tried and proven to face the law. I bet only a handful compared to the number of times they have be alleged of crimes , the number of times they have been tried of their crimes are way glaring if statistics should be employed here sir. The Nigerian police is a pain to its citizens ass. I don’t trust a police man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal / MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.