Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Want To Be A Doctor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Be A Doctor (132 Views)

Route To Working As A Doctor In The UK As A Nigerian Doctor / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Are you a Doctor, a Registered Nurse or a CHEW Nurse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Doctor by DY1280DY: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Now the global epidemic situation is so serious that there are countless deaths, so I want to be a doctor. My brother is studying in the United States. The number of covid patients in American hospitals is rising. This largest and longest surge trend set another record on Wednesday, with more than 100000 inpatients. I'm very worried. Of course, this has something to do with the fact that they didn't pay attention to it at the beginning. If we pay enough attention to it, like China, and listen to doctors' advice, wear masks and do not gather together, we will not develop like this.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Participate In Mtn Mpulse Hackathon 2020 Competition / Female Hair Stylist / Certified And Gifted Yoruba Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.