Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation (234 Views)

Lawan: Additional N900 Billion Approved To Tackle Insecurity Is Not Enough / Pandora Papers: Tinubu, Jonathan, Otedola Others Kept N117 Billion Assets In... / Tijani Umar: ₦1.3 Billion Approved For Villa Clinic Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation by Mosesoz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
The Federal Government has approved the sum of over N117 billion for the rehabilitation of roads across the country in 2021.

This was disclosed by Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Works and Housing, in a press briefing after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting was held in Abuja on Wednesday.

What you should know

1. TheGiantReport reported earlier that Mr Fashola had stated that the Ministry’s priority in its 2021 budget was to complete already ongoing road and bridge projects across the nation.

2. Fashola also said that the Federal Government needed at least N500 billion annually for the next 3 years to develop and fix its 35,000 kilometres road network, as work continued on 13,000 kilometres of the network.

Check what you should know more about the above news >>
https://thegiantreport.com/2020/12/03/n117-billion-approved-by-federal-government-fg-for-road-rehabilitation/

Re: N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation by Designsking: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
My brother the way money is flying from left right and centre Eeh.

Yet they said we are a poor country. God please I want to be that type of poor man Oo grin
Re: N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation by blessmoss: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
i pray the money is not looted
Re: N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fashola is cashing out big time
Re: N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation by Bighead5: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Buhari is working

Re: N117 Billion Approved By Federal Government {FG} For Road Rehabilitation by rossniti: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Designsking:
My brother the way money is flying from left right and centre Eeh.

Yet they said we are a poor country. God please I want to be that type of poor man Oo grin

That's not a lot of money, dude. It's barely half a billion dollars to fix federal roads across the nation.

(1) (Reply)

USAID Selects Gombe For Implementation Of State2state Governance Programme / Kwara State Governor Visit Prof Zulum To Mourn Borno Farmers Death / US Accuses Nigeria Of Poor Response To Religious Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.