Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who Has Successfully Used Their Nigerian Degree To Get A Job Abroad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has Successfully Used Their Nigerian Degree To Get A Job Abroad? (114 Views)

Who Has Successfully Gotten His/her National Digital Identity Card? / How To Apply For A Job Abroad / 12 Famous People Who Used Their Last Words To Flip Off Death (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Used Their Nigerian Degree To Get A Job Abroad? by vanessa94: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
The usual stories I hear of Nigerian degrees is that they are useless outside the of country, especially in America. Sentiment aside, how true is this? I'd like to hear from people who have successfully used their Nigeria degree outside the country (preferably the US or any European country). If you know of anyone who has done this too, please share their stories... Well, I guess I'd also like to hear of those who were undsucesfuky in marketing their degree over here and if they has to start all over.

I'd like the know the process they underwent, the outcome etc etc.
One semi-successful story I heard was that a lady who attended the School of Nursing in Nigeria was able to convert her license to an American Associate of Nursing degree (not Bachelors)

My reason for asking is because I'd like to get a Master's degree or a second bachelors in Nigeria ( Master in Business Admin with a focus on health management or Bachelors/school of nursing).

Please share your stories and advice. I'm all ears (or should I say eyes)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood, Bon Award / Nairaland Account For Sale / NECA, MAN Commends FG Over Border Reopenning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.