Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Look Beyond My Ambition, Eleka Tells EGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look Beyond My Ambition, Eleka Tells EGM (175 Views)

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Beyond My Ambition, Eleka Tells EGM by merry02(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Former Deputy Governor of Ekit State, Prof. Kolapo Olusola- Eleka has called on members of Ekiti Grassroots Movement, EGM, to look beyond his aspiration, adding that EGM is a good platform to promote other people whose visions are in tandem with the principle of the group.

He said this while addressing Executive members of the group yesterday in his home town, Ikere -Ekiti.

Eleka, who said the group was one of the virile movements which mobilised the grassroots for PDP during the 2018 governorship election, observed the had proved its consistency and determination beyond a reasonable doubt through its programmes since 2018.

"I want you to look beyond Eleka as a group and be focused on how to make the mission of the group come to reality. Turbulent times will surely come but if the foundation is solid, there shall be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel".

He said the leadership of EGM should avoid distraction and be determined to enable it grow beyond an individual.

Calling on the group members not to be part of those who insult former governor, Dr. Ayodele Fayose, Eleka said he will eternally be grateful to him for giving him the opportunity to serve as his deputy.

"As a Professor of repute and arbiter of peace and unity, I want you to downplay anything that will rub the names of our leaders in the mud. Without mincing word, Fayose is the leader of PDP in Ekiti state, hence we should all give honour to whom it is due".

The University don said his governorship ambition was to add values to Ekiti state and people around him.

"By the special grace of God, I have attained the highest cadre in the academics, so other attainments will be to add values".

Reacting, the founding father of the group, Hon. Oluwole Olusola appreciated the former deputy governor for associating with the group.

"On behalf of the Executive members and our teeming supporters across the 16 LGs in Ekiti state, I thank you for your fatherly love and support the group has enjoyed in the time past", Oluwole said .

Present at the meeting were 16 LG Coordinators and State Executive members of the group.

1 Share

Re: Look Beyond My Ambition, Eleka Tells EGM by YoonSung63: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
hmmm ok

(1) (Reply)

Breaking…governor Ikpeazu Suspends His Chief Of Staff, Anthony Agbazuere / Buhari Purchased Spying Tools To Monitor Nigerians’ Calls, Text Messages / Just In: Apc Nec Extends Tenure Of Buni Committee For Six Months, Berates Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.