Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca (1783 Views)

Did The Queen Ride In Ojukwu’s Roll Royce / Rumble In National Assembly Over Lopsided Promotions / A Large Hearted,sir Ahmedu Bello,killed By His Adopted Son(emeka Nzeogwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by sunnybobonwa: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rumble in Ojukwu’s family as son, Emeka, attacks Bianca over recent interview

Chief Emeka Ojukwu Jnr., son of the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, yesterday, carpeted his father’s wife, Bianca, for allegedly ‘misleading’ the public with “falsehood” in an interview she granted to Sunday Sun last weekend.

Ojukwu Jnr. also attacked the former Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain for deriding the Anambra State governor, Chief Willie Obiano, whom she said had not honoured her husband; but instead, uses his name and pictures for political gains.

Emeka, a former Nnewi North Local Government chairman, in a statement made available to newsmen, said that he would have “taken a pass on the insinuations, innuendos and outright falsehoods made in the interview but from the perspective of an insider, decided to present the truth so as to preserve and protect the ideals that his late late father and mentor held sacred.

He equally said the truth he is presenting will preserve the good name of Anambra State Governor , Chief Willie Obiano and the reputation of APGA, the party his father bequeathed to Ndigbo and beyond.

The statement by Chief Emeka Ojukwu Jnr made available to newsmen entitled RE:- BIANCA OPENS UP: WHAT OJUKWU TOLD ME ABOUT BIAFRA, NIGERIA; RIGHT OF REPLY,’ read in part : ‘I would have taken a pass on the insinuations, innuendos and outright falsehoods made in the interview in reference granted to Magnus Eze of the Sun Newspapers on the 29th of November, 2020. However, I find it exigent from the perspective of an insider, to present the truth so as to preserve and protect the ideals that my late father and mentor held sacred, the good name of H.E. Governor Obiano and the reputation of the Party my father bequeathed to us’.

‘Given his standing by birth, heritage, disposition and calling, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu never shied away from fully expressing his feelings, observations and apprehensions. Having trained first as a historian at Oxford University, I find it difficult to accept that he would resort to oral history with all the known attendant pitfalls. As a matter of fact, he documented his views concerning Biafra and Nigeria in books and live interviews for ease of reference. Any attempt therefore, to recast or present his views regarding Biafra or Nigeria without proper references should be considered dead on arrival’.

‘Claims therefore of what the legend told or did not tell the claimant about Biafra/Nigeria, should be regarded as the views of the said claimant, in pursuit of what, I don’t know’.

‘I do not need to be tutored in the proclivities, idiosyncrasies and mannerisms of my late father. As such, I therefore, make bold to state without fear of contradiction that the Dikedioranma Ndigbo I know, never equivocated. If he had something worthwhile to say on a subject, he would have stated it on record and not passed it through any intermediary. He took the challenges of life with equanimity and the brinksmanship that comes with the discipline of elite military training. Having worked for many years closely with Governor Obiano, I can, with the same level of confidence, state unequivocally, that he did not and would not make the disparaging and false statements towards my late father, attributed to him in that article. If you have occasion to speak to him directly, he would confirm the same’.

‘Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu out of altruism and with respect to the love he had for Ndigbo, donated pro bono his identity and image to the All Progressives Grand Alliance for perpetual appropriation and usage. His image remains till date, the oxygen that powers the ideals of APGA. It is therefore preposterous for somebody out there to insinuate that the APGA National Leader and Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano would contemplate and entertain discussion on disconnecting the Party from its lifeline with the claimant of all people. Where? How? When?’.

The statement further stated: ‘Governor Willie Obiano and the National Chairman of APGA, Ozonkpu Victor Oye, can not suddenly wake up as students, taking lessons on the ideals of the political party they hold dear and in trust for Ndigbo from the claimant. After six years plus on the saddle as governor, Chief Willie Obiano is in a position to be teaching party ideals not learning about them’.

‘What I see playing out is frustration occasioned by the reckless, unrestrained, disrespectful expectations of persons who take delight to pontificate on matters about which they know next to nothing. It is most uncharitable to opine that His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano is the leader of a party whose, and I quote: “founding principles, ideology and history he knows next to nothing about”. My humble self as a BOT member and APGA faithful at large are appalled at such false utterances’.

‘Respect and honor must be accorded to whom it is due. If you insist on not respecting the man, respect the office! A governor who among other giant strides, boldly celebrated the posthumous burial rites of all those who lost their lives during the civil war to lay the matter to final rest, deserves commendation not vilification’.

‘In my over half a century in this earth and many years of political life, I understand that sometimes political expediency leads to provocative statements directed at ones perceived antagonists, but to turn November 26th, a date which brings us both, great sorrow for an immeasurable loss, and great pride as we remember a life well lived in heroic defense of a people, into a yearly opportunity to vent and castigate others in order to assuage a personal wound, is to dishonor the man we should be celebrating’.

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by festacman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Family matter! Peeping through the fence.

1 Like

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Moferere: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
2 fighting, wetin consign me.

All I know is that Bianca has more political clout than this guy

6 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's only an irresponsible man that goes about fighting his late father's wife.

5 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
FFK should settle this matter once and for all

2 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by BlackfireX: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't know them..

grin
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by blessmoss: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

I tell you. Emeka is just a lost fool.

8 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by IamWonderful: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Moletemike: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
THIS STUPID SON, EMEKA OJUKWU MUST HAVE MEMORY LAPSE OR MAYBE HE IS HIGH ON OSHOGBO WEED THAT HE CANNOT REMEMBER THAT NOT SO LONG AGO HE WAS BUSY SHOUTING ABOUT OBIANO USING HIS FATHERS NAME TO WIN ELECTION

THIS OVERGROWN FOOL IS A BIG DISGRACE TO HIS FATHER. HE IS BUSY FIGHTING HIS FATHERS WIFE WHO IS MORE SENSIBLE THAN HIM.

LET ME REFRESH HIS MEMORY WITH HIS PREVIOUS INTERVIEWS

6 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
[/b]Bianca should re-marry.

She is still fine to marry and stop using Ojukwu name to cause Political frictions here.

Bianca pls rest or re-marry and allow Ojukwu to rest in peace.[/b]
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by dododawa1: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Bianca should re-marry
all property gone then
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Moletemike: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Same idiotic fool.

4 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
dododawa1:
all property gone then
The children are there to takeover from their father.
Her busy bodi is getting out of hand.
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Bullpenn11: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Chai, This so called Ojukwu’s son, Emeka Ojukwu junior don finish himself.

See d big grammer he is speaking but dis dunce never finish school

After wasting his life away in America he returns to Nigeria with nothing but his big fat self below in green.

See him looking so old like an ancient ancestor , Married 3 times, he cannot even keep a wife today but he have strength to keep fighting his father’s wife.

All he know how to do is to sit under tree like a local village tyrant, or Just to hang out in hotels, jumping from APGA to APC to PDP to APGA and to feed fat off de drunkard Governor Obiano.

Nobody in Anambra State take him serious. He is just object of caricature.

1mbecilic fat slowpoke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by maruzia: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
This smacks of jealousy. Dude is upset because his fathers glamorous wife dey outshine him. He should get a life already and stop shadowing her.

5 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
I thought this guy joined APC way back?

1 Like

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Ndipe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
She was already wealthy before marrying Ojukwu.

dododawa1:
all property gone then

2 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Zorbadezinc: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Excerpts from the Bianca Sun Interview .

Question : What do you believe is responsible for this nonchalant attitude of the APGA national party leader, Governor Obiano to Ojukwu’s Memorial Ceremony and why doesn’t he attend any Of the Memorial Lecture series?

Ans. : ‘Well, our people have this saying that a person who was not present when a corpse was buried starts to exhume the corpse from the wrong end.
The fact, if one has to be candid, is that Governor Obiano was a stranger to our political party who knew next to nothing about APGA’s founding principles, ideology and history. This is also the case with the current national chairman of the party (Chief Victor Oye). As a result, managing this political movement has proven to be a difficult task for the governor who also doubles as the party leader, especially in his second tenure as he continues to perpetuate the politics of divide and rule whilst exhibiting scant regard for the key political figures and factors in the party that made his emergence possible. The iconic status of Ojukwu as party symbol also happens to be one such casualty and I will use a simple example with regards to party branding which exposes the mindset of this current APGA governor to buttress this point.>>>
Obiano declared that he had his own ideas regarding re-inventing APGA as a major political force, but I expressed grave reservations concerning his approach and strategy. For starters, there is hardly anybody in Anambra State and beyond, who doesn’t know that APGA, as a political party, is inextricably intertwined with the personality of Ojukwu as its brand. It is a party for which he laboured right to his twilight hours, hence he is generally referred to as APGA’s eternal leader. You can then imagine how dumbfounded I was, when, a short while after he won re-election for a second term as governor, having campaigned with Ojukwu’s pictures blazing through every billboard in the state, as well as on APGA campaign buses, party uniforms and other paraphernalia, Obiano casually informed me that he would be phasing out all APGA party uniforms that displayed Ojukwu’s image as had been the normal tradition with APGA apparel and would be replacing them with party uniforms that would be branded solely with his own image ‘.

E DON START ALREADY ! OBIANO HAS PRINTED HIS OWN BRANDED UNIFORM ALREADY AND DISCARDED OJUKWU’S APGA UNIFORM. EVEN DIS OJUKWU’S OLODO SON HAS JOINED OBIANO TO JETTISON HIS OJUKWU’S IMAGE ON APGA UNIFORM. HIS FATHER WILL BE TURNING IN D GRAVE . USELESS BUFFOONS EVERYWHERE! OBIANO HAS KILLED APGA IN ANAMBRA STATE.

Check out the BEFORE and AFTER pictures when Obiano was campaigning with Party uniform printed with Ojukwu’s pictures in Anambra State and Afterwards when he removed Ojukwu photo from APGA cloth and replace it with his own photo .
See Obiano and Ojukwu’s buffoon son pictured below.

4 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Twutin: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:
Stupid man.
He is wiser than ur stupid father.

1 Like

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Bullpenn11: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moletemike:
Same idiotic fool.

Honestly.
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Twutin: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:

Guy leave me alone na.

I don’t want your trouble.

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Bullpenn11: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:

He can only be wiser than this disaster below called Willie the Drunkard Obiano.

3 Likes

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Guy leave me alone na.
I don’t want your trouble.
grin Idiot na u start am na.Foolish thing.
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Twutin: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
grin Idiot na u start am na.Foolish thing.

Ok, I have heard. Now please leave me alone.

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by christopherozo: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by blackmamba1: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
What a bloated pest. He needs to hit the gym fast and shed some of that flab before the fat suffocates him.
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Bkayyy: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
Spoken like a typical Nigerian girl.
Before you jump into conclusion remember that he is older than the so called "father's wife"
Besides what are you doing in politics section. From your profile it is safe to say that you are one of those romancing girls. Probably a teenager or worse, Feminist

1 Like

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by blackmamba1: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
He should respect his father’s wife whether he is older than her or not

1 Like

Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by afube: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
FFK should settle this matter once and for all

i suppose you think you are smart............better leave your "soapy" antics with pictures of pretty igbo women! anu mpam
Re: Rumble In Ojukwu’s Family As Son, Emeka, Attacks Bianca by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

Ok, I have heard. Now please leave me alone.
U are a very Stupid, hopeless and frustrated kid. Get d f*ck outta my mentions.Anuofia. Onye iberibe. Efulefu . Ozu. Nsi nkita ka gi mma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News - Bombshell - Photos / Poll: Governor Obiano Ranked The Worst Governor In South East / PIB: ‘just Pass Bill, Irrespective Of What’s In It - Akpabio Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.