Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,714 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande (789 Views)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by OLAADEX(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Earlier today the national leader of All progressive Congress Asiwaju Bola Tinubu , Minister of Interior Rauf Aregbesola and Osun State Governor Gboyega Oyetola paid courtesy visit to Chief Bisi Akande in Ila Orangun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy1: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
In this progressive family, no room for any intruder or propagandist.
We're one.

God bless the progressives

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by Davash222(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
As a professional uber driver, I've volunteered to bring my car to take Tinubu to Iragbiji in Osun state his native land. That's my little contribution to the people of Lagos any time they want freedom.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by OLAADEX(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
In this progressive family, no room for any intruder or propagandist.
We're one.

God bless the progressives

Absolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
A conglomerate of thieves. one is from Iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by YoonSung64: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmm lists of corruptible men

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
I thought Tinubu and Aregbe aren't in good terms
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by blessmoss: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Our own problem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
I hope Oyetola and Rauf would use the opportunity to settle their differences. We need a United house to fight the battle ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy1: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Davash222:
As a professional uber driver, I've volunteered to bring my car to take Tinubu to Iragbiji in Osun state his native land. That's my little contribution to the people of Lagos any time they want freedom.
Ghetto politician, this is Phyno and flavour Nabania.

Take them to their State with your Uber first before we talk about Tinubu whom we've never complained about.
God bless you as you do

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by hisexcellency34: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Let peace reign in Osun
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by Davash222(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ghetto politician, this is Phyno and flavour Nabania.

Take them to their State with your Uber first before we talk about Tinubu who we've never complained about.
God bless you as you do
It's not in your position to decide if Tinubu is going back to Iragbiji his hometown. Allow Lagosians to decide that.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by OVB123: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thieves celebrating one of their own - Tinubu. Mtcheeew!
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by cpu2006(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
just to pretend as if they are not fighting undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy1: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Davash222:

It's not in your position to decide if Tinubu is going back to Iragbiji his hometown. Allow Lagosians to decide that.
And you've been told I'm not one right.
Phyno and Flavour needs your Uber service more anyway

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by helinues: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Chai....

Aregbesola with Tinubu

Oyetola with Aregbesola

Upper Iweka people are going to be in trouble after reading this..

Pharmacist shops, please don't close early today oo... Some people to need large quantities of Flagyl cos they must purge their intestines... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by helinues: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Davash222:

You better face your Uber business so that you can make reasonable money without begging people for money on NL...
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by ngadaAwo: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Chai....

Aregbesola with Tinubu

Oyetola with Aregbesola

Upper Iweka people are going to be in trouble after reading this..

Pharmacist shops, please don't close early today oo... Some people to need large quantities of Flagyl cos they must purge their intestines... grin
[/s]

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Ebenezer202l
helinues is wearing pant and skirt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by Davash222(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

You better face your Uber business so that you can make reasonable money without begging people for money on NL...
Go and remove your pant and skirt first.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Ebenezer202l
helinues is wearing pant and skirt grin
so s/he is a trans-gender.
No wonder.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And Oyetola Pay Courtesy Visit To Chief Bisi Akande by ngadaAwo: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
imhotep:

so s/he is a trans-gender.
No wonder.
helinues come online now!
angry grin

gbegile boys are waiting for you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Disgusted With CNN And BBC's Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari / What Are Your Expectations From The Government This Year 2021 / Two Angel's Of Death In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.