Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin (483 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah / I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by hisexcellency34: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yinka Odumakin, a former spokesman to President Muhammadu Buhari and National Publicity Secretary of pan-Yoruba socio-political oragnisation, Afenifere, has begged the President to do a major thing for him – restruc­ture the country and give Nigerians good governance before he leaves office in 2023.

Speaking in an exclusive chat with Daily Independent, Odumakin said those who are accusing him of criticis­ing the President because he was not the spokesman when Buhari won the election were wrong as he never collected a kobo from Buhari throughout his period as his spokesman.

According to him, even when Buhari, who was then presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progres­sives Change (CPC) in the 2011 general elections, promised to give him an official car as spokesman, he declined and took his personal car from La­gos to Abuja, which he used during the electioneering period.

He added that even when Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, met him in Lagos and begged him to call the President, he declined because he wanted nothing from Buhari other than good governance.

“I do not have any regret not working as Buhari’s cur­rent spokesman. My prayer to God is that He should never let that day come in my life that I will I have to become a spokesman for this kind of Presidency”

“I have to say this openly. Three years ago, the Governor of Katsina, Aminu Masari, came to Lagos and saw me at an event. He invited me to his room and said, ‘When we were suffering, you were the people that suffered with us. Now we are enjoying, you are not with us. When last did you call oga (Buhari)?”

“I said I have not spoken with him for a long time. He said I have to call him but I said I won’t! If he needs me, let him call me. He has eight years to spend as President, five years has gone now, I am alive and doing fine. I don’t need it.

https://www.independent.ng/god-will-never-allow-me-become-a-spokesman-for-this-presidency-odumakin/

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Tobinrobin(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Well at least una don deh get sense small small. The kind of job wey person go get wey person no go fit talk truth no be good job.

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Davash222(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
He said I have to call him but I said I won’t! If he needs me, let him call me. He has eight years to spend as President, five years has gone now, I am alive and doing fine

Had "Oga" called, you for answer, bah

So, why saying God will not allow you to be his spokesman?

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by YoonSung64: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
E don dey clear for una eye abi?
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Goldencheese(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Being a spokesperson for this government will mean seeing black and calling it white or calling an evil act something very good.

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
APC is equivalent to evil

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by SimpleNClean: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Worst is when you are a spokesman for a government like Buhari's own.

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by IamWonderful: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lai Muhammad SAW
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Has it been that Buhari won the election in 2011 when you were his spokesman will you be saying this

2 Likes

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Nigerianization(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:

‘When we were suffering, you were the people that suffered with us. Now we are enjoying, you are not with us. When last did you call oga (Buhari)?”

https://www.independent.ng/god-will-never-allow-me-become-a-spokesman-for-this-presidency-odumakin/

Imagine the mindset!
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by hisexcellency34: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Chop I chop government

Nigerianization:

Imagine the mindset!
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by blackpanda: 6:01am On Dec 04, 2020
This greedy slowpoke. He thot he could scam buhari in 2015 but was thrown out of office. grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by blackpanda: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Well at least una don deh get sense small small. The kind of job wey person go get wey person no go fit talk truth no be good job.

Sai baba
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by JAMO84: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Who wants to make a stammerer his spokesperson?

2 Likes

Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by bolaayenimo: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Crazy stuff to say. That's bodyshaming

JAMO84:
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Cyberterror: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
gringrin
The guy stammers a lot.
Re: God Will Never Allow Me Become A Spokesman For This Presidency –Odumakin by Tobinrobin(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin. Make them still deh hail am. Them go soon get sense if they haven’t. E go touch them too. The man they’re hailing has lots of protection sha.

blackpanda:

Sai baba

(1) (Reply)

Another Lockdown Coming Up. / Reject Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Now OR / A Must Watch: Nnamdi Kanu Supports Sunday Igboho And Send Str0ng Message To Yrbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.