Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) (1386 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by okaynigeria: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) has returned the former chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team (PRTT), Abdulrasheed Maina, to Nigeria following his arrest in the Niger Republic.

Okay.ng gathered that the aircraft conveying Maina landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport around 2:15 pm on Thursday.

He was received by the Nigeria Police Force at the airport.

Maina is standing trial for alleged money laundering to the tune of 2 billion Naira.

More photos: https://www.okay.ng/photos-interpol-returns-maina-to-nigeria-from-niger-republic/

Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by macolino(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Finally
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by princemillla(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Average Nigerian see him as a criminal, the politicians sees him as an achievement. Cuz after every every, nothin will come out.

5 Likes

Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by okaynigeria: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by Moferere: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Original guy man
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Where are those people abusing Buhari about Maina few months ago?

If you want to live long scrutinize every news you see on Saharareporters to avoid making a fool of yourself later.
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
ABARIBE ABARIBE how many times did I called you ? .. you must go to prison on his behalf, nothing like witch hunting failure to bring NNAMDI KANU in court by January 2021
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by jubilee55f: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Story story, stooooooory. Anyone expecting justice to catch up with Maina does not know what Nigeria of today is all about. Nonsense.
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by Buharidgeneral: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Is becoming boring
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 4:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Where are those people abusing Buhari about Maina few months ago?

If you want to live long scrutinize every news you see on Saharareporters to avoid making a fool of yourself later.
Maina an international fugitive walking with no handcuff shows the backing of the presidency.
Which presidential treatment is better than what I am seeing in this pix?
What shows that Maina is someone that required an international intervention to be arrested?
Just imagine the VIP treatment!
No be like this Buhari dey dey when him travel dey come back?
See retinue of presidential guard.

1 Like

Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

Maina an international fugitive walking with no handcuff shows the backing of the presidency.
Which presidential treatment is better than what I am seeing in this pix?
What shows that Maina is someone that required an international intervention to be arrested?
Just imagine the VIP treatment!
No be like this Buhari dey dey when him travel dey come back?
See retinue of presidential guard.
Keep changing the goal post
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Keep changing the goal post
I had no goal post before. I am only observing. Methinks that Maina having jumped bail should be treated as a criminal.
It is like the law respects some certain individuals.

1 Like

Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

I had no goal post before. I am only observing. Methinks that Maina having jumped bail should be treated as a criminal.
It is like the law respects some certain individuals.
He was arrested by the INTERPOL. Me n you know that if he was caught on Nigerian soil he would have been treated differently.

Meanwhile with what you are suggesting...I thought we are fighting against police brutality?
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

He was arrested by the INTERPOL. Me n you know that if he was caught on Nigerian soil he would have been treated differently.

Meanwhile with what you are suggesting...I thought we are fighting against police brutality?
I never suggested he should be rough handled. My observation is that his picture should depict a fugitive and not a VIP as his pictures show.
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

I never suggested he should be rough handled. My observation is that his picture should depict a fugitive and not a VIP as his pictures show.
Next time I interact with INTERPOL I will ask them why
Re: Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Next time I interact with INTERPOL I will ask them why
Ok. You now see reason with me.

(1) (Reply)

Pompeo Slams Buhari Govt, Says 1,500 Christians Killed In Six Months / EXCLUSIVE: Medical Tourism: One Of Buhari’s Ministers Has Been Away For Months / Abba kyari Slayer Of ESN/IPOB Terrorists Can Go Into Anambra And Go Untouched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.