Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of Software Product Owner (project Manager) V.I, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of Software Product Owner (project Manager) V.I, Lagos. (130 Views)

Vacancies For Treasury Head, Financial Controller, Product Owner, Lawyer ETC / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / Brand Business Manager. V. I. 250k Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Software Product Owner (project Manager) V.I, Lagos. by Hayroyal: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Company Information:
A software development company offering excellent solutions for institutions. Located at Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island. Lagos.

Job Title:
SOFTWARE PRODUCT OWNER (PROJECT MANAGER)
As a product Owner, the candidate should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish, and ensure that the product(s) meet the customer's needs. Ultimately, a top-notch Product Owner will be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.

Roles and Responsibilities:

● ● Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.

● Defining product features according to customer needs.

● Leading the development process.

● Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.

● Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.

● Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.

● Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.

● Identifying areas of improvement and Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.

Qualifications:

● BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.

● 3-5 years previous working experience as a Product Owner.

● In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.

● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.

● Strong communication skills, written and verbal.

● Strong presentation skills.

● Ability to multi-task and work under pressure

● Excellent verbal communication skills and Good interpersonal skills.

How to Apply

Send CV to hrm@sterlingassetng.com

Deadline:

December 7, 2020.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Helping Others Grow Their Instagram Followers / Dispatch Rider Needed In Lagos Mainland / Dispatch Rider Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.