Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video (41548 Views)

Fani-kayode Breaks Silence 7days After Heated Criticism, Calls For Forgiveness / Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
see the fool forcing good Christian, yammering about biden been the antichrist.... see him changing women like boxers and some even more foolish christians following him like zombies
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by SamNaijaboy: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
This man is jobless. Instead make he go beg Wike for some small work...

MikePhilly:

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10159008704462210/

With the amount of energy and goodwill invested into the video production, it's safe to assume FFK is well underway to wooing beautiful women around the world- The11thWave for Plugcentralhub
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by LordOfTheGame: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Seyzcham91(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Every man Has Good taste when it comes to woman, na your Pocket go determine what you go for as our women has set standard for getting them to be "The bigger the Pocket or Account, the more attention and love you get from them"

simple as that and no two ways
potbelly:
he sure has a good taste when it comes to women... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by IamRandy: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
TOH_TOH don Finish this man destinycheesycheesy
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by F117nighthawk: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jobless man
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Akonimohate12: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who is bader

Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by black9: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Akonimohate12:
Who is bader

Are you for real? FFK and Ned will be proud grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Bigmech: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
A group called Enigma
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Aboguede(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Respect to my mother and even so to my wife to be
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Aboguede(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
You are my size

tit:
Femi, when you finish with this one, come and marry me.
Make I chop money small too.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by kriss27(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=jaydeevaa post=96700310]but it doesn't stop him from hitting her...[/ Were you there, when he hit her?
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by harmony75: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
FFK is running mad since Cynthia the mother of his triplets and a son 4boys left this is a saying by a very frustrated man ��� Omasheyyyy oo pele you know the beauty of a woman you have married up to 4wives sorry man this one too you may not survive it moreover FFK supposed be a grandpa by Naw but he will not leave young girls alone?! what a shameless grandpa he will be??!!
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Diamondplus1805(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Speechless
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by kingsleefolli(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Abeg this bross no get work I swear.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
tit:

The man no like ugly black KPEKUS, na yellow KPEKUS him like
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by chubinwa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
tit:
He doesn't like dark skin ladies.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Women are inferior creatures. Prove me wrong. The poetry is beautiful.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by CSTRR: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
The women following him are useless.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by kingyang: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
KingsleyA2:
Na was for this man o.......Them use woman swear for this one??
Na man them go use swear for am before ?
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Martinelli35: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please who knows the name of the song used in the video?
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by abbatoir(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2020
Real nigga...
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by orisa37: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2020
BEAUTY OF A WOMAN BEWITCHES THE SOULS AND CONFUSES THE MINDS.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by orisa37: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2020
BEAUTY OF A WOMAN BEWITCHES THE SOULS AND CONFUSES THE MINDS.

YOU HAVE JUST PREACHED THAT BEAUTY IS SYNONYMOUS WITH LOVE
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by orisa37: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2020
BEAUTY OF A WOMAN BEWITCHES THE SOULS AND CONFUSES THE MINDS OF MEN.

YOU HAVE JUST PREACHED THAT BEAUTY IS SYNONYMOUS WITH LOVE
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Irresponsible Dog.Now u're praising women,soon u will get vicious and start barking, biting and punching the women u're praising.If i were those women i would tell u to Bleep off.keep ur money while I keep my fine face and peace of mind. Mentally deranged man.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by clickwtB(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2020
and also chop plenty beating grin cheesy undecided cry cry cry
tit:
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by clickwtB(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2020
This one is lonely/Konji don hold am grin cheesy wink
But he is a bang and beat person undecided kiss cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Also bang and squeal or do and talk/announce/expose!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by clickwtB(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Just recently this man spewed so much hate/spite/divisive statements!!!! kiss undecided cry
Thank GOD Nigerians are wiser he didnt ignite war!!!! lipsrsealed embarassed kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2020
So all this grammar na for 1 kpekus!! I hail oo
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video by lastempero: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2020
The father was there for him thats he will wake up in the morning and start telling us about beautiful women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.