Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) (39147 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by updatechange(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
I think we should make a law in SW that will attract death by hanging for this inhumane offence. Rubbish people because of money.

7 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by sammysneh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
E be things
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by XOGBADO(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
What's all these for God's sake!?
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Send them back!

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by nairalander095(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
Cone heads are fast mastering this hustle. They are taking over from their flat head counterparts

My dear, try get sense abeg, even if na small sense
I take God beg you

3 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by siraj1402(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
According to the police, preliminary investigation revealed that the home is strongly linked to the same Mrs. Florence Ogbonna, who was described as “a notorious baby factory operator who had earlier been arrested for similar offence and has her case pending in court.”
Everything na business to them. Atoko wa baleje.

6 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by brain54(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
wicked world!
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by RedScorpion(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
The latest booming business in town.

Baby factories everywhere.
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by RemoveKebab: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
South west should start issuing Visa and engage in strict border control from outsiders

We need the trump wall. This is getting serious.

6 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Waste side taking over as the capital of baby factory.. It sucks
But very much linked to a witch from the yeast side

7 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Neddstark: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
To them, everything na business.

3 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by donprinyo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
Cone heads are fast mastering this hustle. They are taking over from their flat head counterparts
Cone headed and flat headed aboki man. Shege banza
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by pavoda: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cylindrical head have been doing it for ages tagged Almajiri. Unsophisticated criminality but no different
HYMENAIOS:
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by twilliamx(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ogun has gone to the pigs

3 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by LegendHero(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
When are the SW governors going to come out and speak against all these people from the SE breeding baby factory in the South West?

If we continue to look at this and not take drastic actions, they might corrupt the mind of the SW’ners into indulging in this rubbish and it will be difficult to contain.

I think this rubbish southern solidarity is making some people get away with crime in other people’s domain.

These are the kind of crimes Amotekun should work on, we need to cleanse our land of all these things.

15 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Christ......this people again.

Wtf is wrong with this flatin0s, we need to give this bastards their biafra so that we can ship them back to their stinking hamlets... Fuuuck.

11 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Oracleforce: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Igbo people and baby factory business is 5 & 6
Baby factory is embedded in Igbo culture....

That ogbonna children should be used for a baby factory also

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Gabriel004: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Did you read the story at all? You hopped like a kangaroo to comment just to make fp. Lazy youth.
He's probably blind

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Queenserah26(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
What kind of wickedness is this for goodness sake shocked
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by UCHIHAmask: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
i don't know why i find this tribal bashing funny���
"cone and flat heads"
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Zazzzu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
this one na baby corp.
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Laws should be made that puts death by lethal injection for this crime, SW should look to Malaysia and how they handled the flatin0 endemic....these people are up to no good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Bighead5: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
IGBO AGAIN grin

8 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Whiteshield: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Florence Ogbonna.

If they start hunting down kidnappers, armed robbers and baby factory operators, their cursed brethren would be crying marginalisation.

8 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by ablejesus26(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin
You see i was drinking with some niggas at vergas club last night and i told them that as a business man i have been able to relate well with the three major tribe and my submission being subjected to societal evaluation and study can be of good use

a typical hause man is somewhat phlegmatic in nature he thinks people should construct themselves to religious and traditional standings
a Yoruba man is freelance in Nature he does not bother so much about tomorow he would rather not have people quote him about how to live his life bcus one way or the other we all have our mistakes and lives to live with
a typical igbo man hmm he is somewhat sensational about tomorrow he has a deadly fear for lack and material gaining and if not well guided can lead to negativity
he is not greedy but rather ambitious and over anxious about tomorrow

but in all if only we can let love lead this country will be wonderful i have been Graced by God to travel out of this country and Continent forget about all the rarara ririri there is something about being Nigerian dat wows the mind of Europeans and other people in the other side of the world i cant place my hands on it but there is something about being a Nigerian outside there

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by AmuDimpka: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Accomodators amaka

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
maak400:
Ogbonna Florence again! This Ibo woman must be arrested asap, she’s so evil. These products of baby factory have invaded southwest with their evil ways. Backward people, children of hate. shocked embarassed

Was reading comments and saying to myself that nairaland is getting better till I saw ur comment..... Why you come do like this naw
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Kinematics: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ibo and greed for money

4 Likes

Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Cantonese: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
maak400:
Ogbonna Florence again! This Ibo woman must be arrested asap, she’s so evil. These products of baby factory have invaded southwest with their evil ways. Backward people, children of hate. shocked embarassed

At least it is better than using the children for rituals which your people are known for.

As if you do not know that the children are painfully, wickedly and foolishly sold to families all over the country in need of children irrespective of tribe and religion. Tribal mumus like you who will never reason properly will always look out for excuses to insult the Igbos.

Igbo matter na him go finish your life for you. MUNTULA.
Re: Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) by Bar1941(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mrs Florence Ogbona.........

Them take baby factory business swear for this people?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue / Ojukwu’s Niece, 4 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.