Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 (22329 Views)

Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / Shekau Mocks Buratai Over Claims Of Army Defeating Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by emmyrate1(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Terrorism is not 100% evil sha.. Cos even the most devilish person has his positive side..

One of the benefits of terrorism is population control.. With the high rate of population explosion currently bedeviling Nigeria, there are bound to be food shortages, high rate of unemployment, which will multiply crime rates; decline in social infrastructure, lower standard of living, etc..

Another benefit of terrorism is that it provides religious adherents another means to Heaven.. Unlike suicide, which is a sin, death from terrorism is organic. You can die happily without fear of going to hell. Suicide doesn't guarantee this....

So having terrorism linger for 20 more years isn't a totally bad thing. After all, we all gonna die, so? The most important thing is to die a believer. Cos ending terrorism is not ending death.. But patching a hole out of several billion holes.. Whether we make Heaven or Hell should bother us, and not terrorism.

May God help us. sad
na person born this useless pikin too
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by DFERENCE: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2020
faste:
That man is an islamic fundamentalist
most likely because only one of such people can make terrible comments like that and still believe he is right and his foolish alike would say he is airing out his opinion
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by willyjacs(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Terrorism is not 100% evil sha.. Cos even the most devilish person has his positive side..

One of the benefits of terrorism is population control.. With the high rate of population explosion currently bedeviling Nigeria, there are bound to be food shortages, high rate of unemployment, which will multiply crime rates; decline in social infrastructure, lower standard of living, etc..

Another benefit of terrorism is that it provides religious adherents another means to Heaven.. Unlike suicide, which is a sin, death from terrorism is organic. You can die happily without fear of going to hell. Suicide doesn't guarantee this....

So having terrorism linger for 20 more years isn't a totally bad thing. After all, we all gonna die, so? The most important thing is to die a believer. Cos ending terrorism is not ending death.. But patching a hole out of several billion holes.. Whether we make Heaven or Hell should bother us, and not terrorism.

May God help us. sad
God people mumu sha.
see stupidity wey just sit down type.
killing of innocent citizens is not 100% evil?

God why are people becoming senseless like this?
did u inherit it or u learnt it?

So ur God's plan for man is to come and be murdered gruesomely? it's not to live well again?

my brother, u are the most stupid creature I have seen in a very long time.

why u nor get sense?
o boy! see confirm mumu.

China and India that are well populated nkor?
is the USA not more populated than us?

brother u need to look at urself in the mirror,give ur dumb head a very big knock....and cry to the heavens saying "God the sense u gave to people , I have used my own to chop okpa....pls give me another one"

idiot
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by willyjacs(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2020
emmyrate1:
na person born this useless pikin too
that guy is the most stupid creature I have seen..... Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by dangotejnr: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us. sad
The country has wasted over 100billion usd on this fight. no benefit. dumb people be liking your posts though, lol. too many colorado heads invading nairaland.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by Champagnegold: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Buratai was announced to Nigerian how long he and his other friends in the cabal agreed on the duration termed they signed for boko haram to last.... it's no longer hidden they are now bold to tell Nigerians their schedule
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by melodyogonna(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2020
kudinkarfe:

I wonder if you have conscious. May be you have never seen people massacred for offense they didn't commit. Do you think Northerners like what is happening to them? I wonder why a reasonable person will make such comment. I don't want to say that may what is happening to us happen to your region and I will hear you saying having terrorism linger for 20 more years isn't a totally bad thing. Please apologize to us and withdraw your statement.
This image may trigger seizures, you should take it down. It just affected my sight now
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by simplesearch: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

So you think terrorists will make heaven, better stop deceiving yourself. A terrorist who disturb and destroy the peace and lives of multitude, and a person who commits suicide killing only himself, who among them deserve to go to heaven if any of them is to be consider? You seems to be a product of bad religious indoctrination. Even if the world population rises to 100billion there is enough resources to go round if only we can abhor greed in all its ramification.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by nams77: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
As for me I just have to prepare on how to get out of this country. I can't Blame buratai who is only given Ak 47, truck, few armoured. That is not enough. We need drones and advanced technology, the kind used by the US to track and rescue their citizen in Nigerian soil 3 weeks ago. That attitude of saying you rescue a kidnap victim after millions of Naira have been paid for ransom is nonsense
But chad with their rag-tag army armed with just same AK 47 and 50 caliber guns mounted on hilux trucks were able to deal devastating blows on boko haram until they cried out? Chad army even chased boko haram into Nigeria and killed them on our turf!
My friend listen, we are not fooled. Some of us understand the technicalities and intricacies involved in warfare.
If the FG is serious, they can root out boko haram in six months. I know what I am saying.
Their are things going on underground that FG and NA are not telling you guys.
Pls give yourself some sense and know that these guys have sinister motive
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by mcquin(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:

Okay sir. In your book of conflicts, if the enemy surrenders, you kill them mercilessly. You know nothing about war. Go and read books and learn.
Sir, as an expert in the prosecution of War that you claim, name a country that as a matter of government policy reintegrate terrorists into society. You see sometimes in an attempt to defend this government, one starts sounding stupid. It's wiser not to talk in such moments.

I been pray say make your family fall victim of Boko-Haram, so you can forgive them as a precedent for others to follow. You didn't say Amen or Insha Allah. I'll withdraw the prayer now cause I believe within you you aren't happy defending these guys.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us. sad

You see in life and by nature certains things will defitinitely happen like death,which is inevitable.
But no one wants to die like a chicken, we know we will die but not in misery and pain OK.
How can terrorism be an instrument of population control? Is that what u where taugth in school or where?

Please be more considerate when talking about people who actually did not know they where going to die that way.
We prepare for the worst,but still pray for the best. Inside Life
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
kudinkarfe:

I wonder if you have conscious. May be you have never seen people massacred for offense they didn't commit. Do you think Northerners like what is happening to them? I wonder why a reasonable person will make such comment. I don't want to say that may what is happening to us happen to your region and I will hear you saying having terrorism linger for 20 more years isn't a totally bad thing. Please apologize to us and withdraw your statement.

I second.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by egoldman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us. sad

Anuofia , why don't u go to Sambisa and die happily without fear of going to hell? angry
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by egoldman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us. sad

This trash you typed above is one of the reasons the rest of Nigerians want to stay away from the north, benefit of terrorism indeed.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by egoldman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

My brother, the task of defending Buhari and Buratai must be telling on you fa grin
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by Neddstark: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
mcquin:

Sir, as an expert in the prosecution of War that you claim, name a country that as a matter of government policy reintegrate terrorists into society. You see sometimes in an attempt to defend this government, one starts sounding stupid. It's wiser not to talk in such moments.

I been pray say make your family fall victim of Boko-Haram, so you can forgive them as a precedent for others to follow. You didn't say Amen or Insha Allah. I'll withdraw the prayer now cause I believe within you you aren't happy defending these guys.

As usual, the cumdrinker had to bring family into it to prove his retardèd point. So when you have an argument, you bring in people's family ba? No worry continue.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by egoldman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Telling you more would die is just common sense not curses,
Or you think terrorists and bandits share sweets and biscuit?

Someone up there already said terrorism is good for population control, take a minute to think about that

Maybe Shekau should start depopulation of Nigeria from your family compound abi?
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by chrisukeka(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oga be calming down
Shebi when Jonathan was in office the current President said a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north?

Alot of highly placed individuals will be indicted in Dix Boko Haram matter....As a matter of fact Boko Haram will not last for 6 month if we have a brave and courageous President....

Neddstark:

This is an enemy that wants to outlast the government. This is an enemy that avoids 1 on 1 contact but fights through ambushes and guerilla warfare. Defeating Boko Haram is a big deal. Its like fighting a hydra, you kill two today and 4 come back to fight you. Soldiers are out there risking their lives to make it happen but all you do is hide behind a keyboard and criticize? If you have better ideas, you can smoothly join the military and make change things because if you enter as a graduate, you have a higher rank.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
egoldman:

Maybe Shekau should start depopulation Nigeria from your family compound abi?

When you factor the people that would die, from the terrorists to their victims, security forces, mortality due to inaccessible healthcare, fatalities on infant due to stress, hunger, fear etc it all starts to add up! Villages starts to empty up, that my friend is depopulation

The guy that wrote that is a fulani guy, and he has told you their plans, what's more? You are forbidden from retaliating
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by Neddstark: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
chrisukeka:
Oga be calming down
Shebi when Jonathan was in office the current President said a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north?

Alot of highly placed individuals will be indicted in Dix Boko Haram matter....As a matter of fact Boko Haram will not last for 6 month if we have a brave and courageous President....

I didn't share that opinion. I saw Boko Haram for what they were when they started their madness in Yar Adua's regime.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by mcquin(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:

As usual, the cumdrinker had to bring family into it to prove his retardèd point. So when you have an argument, you bring in people's family ba? No worry continue.
Made a prayer for your family and you are peeing in your pants to say Amen, meanwhile the 40+ persons that died in Borno due to the insensitivity of your principal are not people's family? Mkponibot!
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by Neddstark: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
mcquin:

Made a prayer for your family and you are peeing in your pants to say Amen, meanwhile the 40+ persons that died in Borno due to the insensitivity of your principal are not people's family? Mkponibot!

Why dont you try and change things than complaining online like the coward you are. The dogs you have been eating is the reason why you fck like dogs and think like dogs.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by mcquin(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:

Why dont you try and change things than complaining online like the coward you are. The dogs you and your family have been eating is the reason why you fck like dogs and think like dogs.
First off, I see you are uncouth with the way you throw the "F" word around.

Next off, if you have some semblance of literacy, you will understand that I hold no political office, as such there's little I can do.

Try learning how to talk in a public space before writing me again.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by Neddstark: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
mcquin:

First off, I see you are uncouth with the way you throw the "F" word around.

Next off, if you have some semblance of literacy, you will understand that I hold no political office, as such there's little I can do.

Try learning how to talk in a public space before writing me again.

Bye
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by stormborn28(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help us. sad
idiotic BMC crew.
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by biomedics(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is the most stupid and callous comment I've ever seen on this forum.
What a terrible creature.

SilverNorGold:

May God help us. sad
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by West10(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

you need brain check up
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by happYFingers(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
See them ! See them !
Na the same people !
Nigeria's infirmities aptly personified in these 3Bs;
Buhariwa
Brute-ai
Broom Party.

It's time for Nigerians to bend down with their Parker and mop (PVCs) to deliver this country from broom wielding Anarchists/incomps.

Imagine what a general is saying about the war he is leading for years ?
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by BluntNigerian: 4:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Neddstark:

This is an enemy that wants to outlast the government. This is an enemy that avoids 1 on 1 contact but fights through ambushes and guerilla warfare. Defeating Boko Haram is a big deal. Its like fighting a hydra, you kill two today and 4 come back to fight you. Soldiers are out there risking their lives to make it happen but all you do is hide behind a keyboard and criticize? If you have better ideas, you can smoothly join the military and make change things because if you enter as a graduate, you have a higher rank.
My Guy, you're a big fool ooo
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by Neddstark: 4:38am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
My Guy, I am a big fool ooo

Perhaps
Re: Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 by BluntNigerian: 4:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Neddstark:

Perhaps
Yeaaahh.. Still About You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel - Senator Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.