Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (38091 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Kini oloriburuku won n wa kiri
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by obyrich(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Aflix:
Oooh, the op na even Tinubu visitations minister
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2020
New party loading.......

I respect these people alot because naturally they possessed some strange political wisdom I can not define.

Watch how they will spring surprise by 2023. Noise making is nothing to intelligent politics but strategy and gòod calculations do the magic.

I know some haters will call me Afonja or Aboki that is their headaches I give no shit. Gragra chest beating has always failed them and it will fail them by 2023 because they have started their gragra already while the SW and The North melow and watching....

I have bruised their heads again they will started barking now like rabbies infected dog now.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by m140(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2020
shigoslim:
They are not leaders.
They are all power mongers .

None of them portray quality of a good leadership.
They only love their families.
What about you?

They are power mongers

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

It's just for us to admit that this man is blessed.

He is that one man that steps into anywhere in Nigeria without scruples; he is the same man that can have bullion vans directed to his Bourdillon residence in the morning of a presidential election without the fear of probe; that man that assigns the governorship post of the most economically important state to whomsoever he desires.

He is truly the jagaban of Nigeria,if not Africa.

Anyone who hates you should go and become the Landlord of Lagos State and see how easy it comes.
How have you benefitted from those things you praise him for - being able to visit anywhere, being able to move money in bullion vans anytime and being the landlord of Lagos?
If these things doesn't benefit you, is your praise for him, which other 60+ people have liked and some few people even shared, reasonable? Does it show you understand life and what is really important in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Even if he tours all around the world he still can't be Nigerian President
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Kaylet: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Even though, it's a hard pill to swallow, I agree with you.

I just don't like him right from time, same with Messy.

I don't hate him.

I just want where I call my country to be the best
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Maydfourth: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2020
If they bring in Bayo Adelabu again in 2023 they will loose woefully..Bayo does not have the charisma of a leader talk less of been a Governor of a state like Oyo....Take my Word..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Michaeltreasure(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
shigoslim:
They are not leaders.
They are all power mongers

God bless you for this comment

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He is that one man that steps into anywhere in Nigeria without scruples; he is the same man that can have bullion vans directed to his Bourdillon residence in the morning of a presidential election without the fear of probe; that man that assigns the governorship post of the most economically important state to whomsoever he desires.
He is truly the jagaban of Nigeria,if not Africa.
Anyone who hates you should go and become the Landlord of Lagos State and see how easy it comes.

You mean the Pig that is only permitted to sniff the Chair of President of Nigeria but would never be allowed to sit on it?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by BIEYA: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
God blessed your mentality, people likes you no common
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Dcoy: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you like visit sokoto to Calabar, even maiduguri, nothing for you, If there is one thing I know the north, South South and south east will agree on, it is hatred for Tinubu, I personally like him, but my voice will be drown by a million others
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
FerdinandAbah:
Nothing for that frog. Nothing.

Get a simple website with custom domain, hosting and SSL, all for 12k only! Offer valid for 24 hours. Call/chat to get in touch: 0803 717 1389

I bet you sometimes Frog is even better than Orangutan that your father is
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Zurich1844(f): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Com see ungrateful chin chin Lagos motor traffic hawker talking nonsense.
E better pass rotten cunt selling. Ashawo kobokobo, omo ale!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Emekaonline: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
xtervaganza:
Kini oloriburuku won n wa kiri

Baba re lo koriburuku ran won!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Emekaonline:

Baba re lo koriburuku ran won!
politician slave. Omo irankiran
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by KOE1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAGABAN RECEIVE MY FULL SUPPORT!

Your CV testifies to your ability.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Emekaonline: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
xtervaganza:
politician slave. Omo irankiran

Baba ati Momo re ni mo fi jo

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by Emekaonline: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

You mean the Pig that is only permitted to sniff the Chair of President of Nigeria but would never be allowed to sit on it?

No I think the guy is refering to your orangutan father who instead of nurturing you as his child decided to dump you at Aba baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
I won't say anything until I hear from pa bode George.. lolzzz

his obsession with tinubu is second to none

I swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR / Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.