Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid (774 Views)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) / Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by NwaNimo1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Emeka Ojukwu, son of the late Biafra warlord, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, on Thursday declared his intention to vie for the Anambra State governorship seat in 2021.

In a statement in Awka, Ojukwu said he was contesting the governorship election on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

He also knocked his father’s widow, Bianca, for claiming that Governor Willie Obiano cannot replace the late former military administrator of the defunct Eastern region as APGA leader.

Ojukwu said: “I would have taken a pass on the insinuations, innuendos and outright falsehoods made in the (Bianca’s) interview. I find it exigent from the perspective of an insider, to present the truth so as to preserve and protect the ideals that my late father and mentor held sacred.

“Given his standing by birth, heritage, disposition, and calling, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu never shied away from fully expressing his feelings, observations and apprehensions.

“As a matter of fact, he documented his views concerning Biafra and Nigeria in books and live interviews for ease of reference. Any attempt, therefore, to recast or present his views regarding Biafra or Nigeria without proper references should be considered dead on arrival.

“Claims therefore of what the legend told or did not tell the claimant (Bianca) about Biafra/Nigeria should be regarded as the views of the said claimant, in the pursuit of what, I don’t know.”

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/ojukwus-son-declares-anambra-governorship-bid/
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by NwaNimo1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
hmm...APC mole?

Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by godforus(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
He will be humiliated. Fact

Ndigbo don't love Ojukwu as they claim to. He lost senatorial bid in his senatorial zone, lost presidential bid in his own state grin

The son wan come add governorship bid to em list of failures grin

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by Macrofrancis(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Alright.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by DbitterTruth: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
looking at this young man... it dawns on me that most great men are not fortunate enough to have or raise sons half as great as themselves... I really cant tell where this one stands... weather for Nigeria or the great Biafra... its obvious he doesn't have d impetus to fight for d Biafran course..
still I can't fault his choice for Nigerian politics... yet am so sure that even Apga may never hand him governorship flag..
my regards to him anyway, not for his sake, but for my great respect for d GREAT IKEMBA ONE OF AFRICA of blessed memory..
Accept my best wishes young man..

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by DaddyRochie1642: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
godforus:
He will be humiliated. Fact

Ndigbo don't love Ojukwu as they claim to. He lost senatorial bid in his senatorial zone, lost presidential bid in his own state grin

The son wan come add governorship bid to em list of failures grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by Carlyscales: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
what happened to the senatorial ambition of Bianca is loading season 2 on this one.

You think the igbo man's respect and loyalty is hereditary

Ojukwu knew that very well, that's y he had to forget his educational pedigree ( to recruit into d army) and Dad's riches to do something spectacular in order to earn his respect

Dem give no sh**t about who's son you are
You get to earn your respect period.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by Karlovich: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hope he won't turn into a warlord like his daddy, I guess this is what Patience Jonathan meant when he said that Ojukwu's manhood lives on.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by festacman(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Enough of circus. Just give me SOLUDO Solution.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by gidgiddy: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
He ran back to APGA when he realised there was nothing for him in APC
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by majamajic(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
He should not waste his time ,

Soludu is our next governor !
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by OfficialAwol(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
I hate this idiot for fighting his father's widow.

Fool can't take Bianca off his mouth.

Maybe he wanted to be fvccking Bianca after Ojukwu died but the woman refused.

Possibly all this gragra is so they consider him for deputy governorship candidancy or senate.

But he is a bumbling fool.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid by akosanwafo: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Buffoon. Let dis guy get himself up from a chair unaided first because of his huge weight and greedy eating habit before he can walk to his polling unit.
Emeka Ojukwu junior pictured in green .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Locally Made Helicopters Recieved Boost / Six Quick Facts About EFCC Chairman Nominee Bawa / What Kind Of Soap Is President Buhari Using For Nigerians That Makes Us Docile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.