Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business (695 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Money Into My Dormiciliary Account? / What Is The Minimum Amount For Opening A Savings Account With Zenith Bank? / Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business by y2kaustin(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2011
Hi,is there anyone in the house with a Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account,please don't hesitate to get in touch with me immediately so we can transact.The Business is Legitimate "NOTHING FRAUDULENT", The Business will definetely make you smile to the bank.Hoping to hear from you soon, call:08134340380 or 07042136567 Thank you,
Re: Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business by digitalige: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
Hi, let me know what's all about before I commit my account and self please. Write ige@gmail.com
Re: Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business by Ken4ward: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
If you need the one of intercontinental bank call me: 08023472436 or ken4ward@yahoo.com
Re: Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business by y2kaustin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hi,is there anyone in the house with a Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account,please don't hesitate to get in touch with me immediately so we can transact.The Business is Legitimate "NOTHING FRAUDULENT", The Business will definetely make you smile to the bank.Hoping to hear from you soon, call:08134340380 or 07042136567 Thank you,
Re: Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business by segunnice(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2011
pls can you brief me a little about d business first?moreso,where r you right now ?and when r we to meet so dat we can discuss better, email me, segunlawalson@yahoo.com and my number is, 08097335419

(1) (Reply)

does Anybody Know Were/how To Get Organophilic Chay Its Urgently Need / I Am A Granite And Sand Supplier, With Physical Offices In Lagos And Ibadan / The Future Awards Moves To Port Harcourt With Tony Elumelu As Key Note Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.