Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Did You Receive The Vote Right Text Message? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Receive The Vote Right Text Message? (547 Views)

Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Receive The Vote Right Text Message? by justdtruth: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2011
At about 11.15pm yesterday, my wife received a text message from 'Vote Right'. I taught probably that it would be an advocacy for a free and fair election or perhaps a message similar to the various voters education campaign i have seen on TV. I was wrong. I got mine at exactly 2.59am and that got me worried. Is this the way we want to play politics in nigeria?

the text message stated the complicity of buhari in the 53 suitcases issue and what ribadu said about the issue. how ribadu exonerated patience jonathan on the money luandery issue and that buhari executed three young men for drug peddling using retroactive laws, was high handed and gave himself and his officials immmunity.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Should Bury Their Heads In Shame. / Something To Ponder At: For The Bb011 Fans / Bb Campaign Comes To Lagos On Monday 4th April, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.