Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United (177 Views)

Premier League - West Ham United VS Chelsea Prediction / Premier League:west Bromwich(wba) VS Burnley Preview And Prediction / Premier League: West Brom 2 Vs 2 Liverpool (highlights Download) 2017-18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United by goaloofootball: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2020
West Ham United play amazingly well than expected. After a 2-1 victory over Aston Villa in last game, they get a three-match winning streak this season for the first time. Now they are sitting the fifth place in the table of the League with seventeen points.

Manchester United do not play steadily this season, with ups and downs. Although they have got a three-match winning streak in recent League games, they only rank the ninth because they have too much defeats. Besides, they are weak in defensive, with 16 conceding goals in total.

There is a gap between West Ham United and Manchester United. But West Ham United are in good form recently. And they only lose to Man Utd for once in past 5 head-to-head clashes. Man Utd are going to take one point from West Ham United at least.

Re: Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United by goaloofootball: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
They have met each other for once this season. At that time, Man Utd are the host team. But West Ham Utd draw with them at 1-1, showing their great competitiveness.

Re: Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United by Raydos: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2020
I predicted man united to win

Re: Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United by goaloofootball: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Raydos:
I predicted man united to win
shocked shocked WOW~professional predictor. I do agree with you.
Re: Premier League: West Ham United VS Manchester United by goaloofootball: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2020
The result of the game is 1-3. Man Utd win.

(1) (Reply)

Message Me On Whatsapp Now / Liverpool Handed Huge Injury Boost As Arnold And Keita Returns Ahead Of Wolves / Make Money From Sport Betting Virtual (5k To 10k Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.