Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

“please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID (3378 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Nairaobserver: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
It looks like the lemons thrown by Jopearl to Burna Boy are turning into lemonades by themselves as a voluptuous lady shows interest in Burna Boy after Jopearl claimed they were seeing each other.
Just yesterday Jeopeal recorded a fifteen-minute video of herself claiming to be having an affair with Burna Boy. Clearly, Burna Boy is a big fan of endowed girls, because both Jopearl and Stefflon, his girlfriend is endowed. It must be for this reason that a lady took to Instagram to register her interest the African Giant album hitmaker.

See her video below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/please-come-and-toast-me-i-have-big.html

It is not clear if Burna boy will be interested or make a move. As he has even yet to speak on the allegations levelled against him. But one thing is clear, there a voluptuous body ready waiting for Burna Boy to explore. And for these, many many will envy the Grammy award-winning artiste. To say Burna Boy is living the best of life is underestimated.

1 Like

Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by YoonSung66: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Jesu...

1 Like

Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by MajesticKris: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na by NASH ALONE
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
MajesticKris:
Na by NASH ALONE

burna boy like yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Dreyton36: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
No be Mercy from Calabar be this ?

Mercy wan collect better gbola
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Iamicekid(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na yansh with qualities burna dey date now, yansh wey get something tangible to offer making the yansh just a plus
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Burna yansh boy,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by SAMBARRY: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
HIV dancing kukere near Burna boy

lipsrsealed
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by indodon(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

burna boy like yansh
who no like nyansh

1 Like

Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Telegram234(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
indodon:
who no like nyansh
bag of shit....
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please show us a pic of the big nyansh grin
Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by indodon(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Telegram234:

bag of shit....
not when you have doggy in mind

Re: “please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID by Middleborn: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Anyone here who would like to do business?

I want to buy a Facebook group.

group should be a private group of up 500k+

group should also be about general topics

if you're interested in doing business, call me on 08063354170 let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys' Husband Wishes His 'queen' A Happy 40th: 'I Love The Way You Love / Jay-z's Mother Marries Her Long Time Lesbian Partner / Jennifer Lopez And Her Twins Max And Emme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.