Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess (3753 Views)

YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as the YBNL Princess has revealed that she is suffering from a mental Bi-Polar Disorder and that she’s also a Lesbian.

Temmi Ovwasa looked like a very promising act when she got signed to YBNL record label as it’s first female artist in 2016. But she has since been off the music space for a while and is struggling to get a feet to the ground.

On an Instagram question and answer session with her fans, Temmie opened up on her current relationship with YBNL boss Olamide and her personal life.
When asked by a fan of she had been depressed before, the singer revealed that she lives with a Bi-Polar Disorder and she stated that she is currently on medications.

“I live with Bipolar disorder, Borderline personality disorder and multiple personality disorder. I take medications. Mood stabilizer s and Anti-depressants.” She wrote.

When asked if she was bisexual or a Lesbian, she stated with her full chest that she was a Lesbian.
On her relationship with YBNL, the singer revealed that she was no longer part of the record label, however she did not disclose the status of her relationship with Olamide.

But her response showed they are not in good terms.

On Olamide she wrote;

“Ommooo, He’s a grown ass man. His page, his decisions. My page, my decisions”.

See photos:
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/04/i-am-a-lesbian-suffering-from-bi-polar-disorder-no-longer-part-of-ybnl-ybnl-princess/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by YoonSung66: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2020
That's her problem! Wahala for who get time for all this nonsense
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Raysleek: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2020
With your les and bi shey na you still dey carry various mental illness for head. Abeg leave us make we face our own challenges

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by DaddyRochie1642: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Try my dick and see wonders
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by EzzyCarter: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Unfortunately, nobody cares. Whether you're Bi-polar or Schizophrenic, it's ur issue to deal with...
Another way to trend in the media. A stupid way I must say grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Not sure anyone cares
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by techmo(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Stop frying your damn brain with drugs

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Thank God say mad people don dey get sense this days, I think say mad people no dey know say them dey craze, but how come some mad people take know say their brain no dey normal this days?

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by morakinyo60256: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
With your les and bi shey na you still dey carry various mental illness for head. Abeg leave us make we face our own challenges

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Houseofglam7(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
undecided
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don hand ur case file over to Righteousness89 for proper assessment

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Righteousness89(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
What is Sin?
All unrighteousness is Sin!
Lying, Stealing, fornication, adultery, envy, lesbianism, gay, malice, unforgivness, envy, selfishness, abortion, beastiality, gambling, hatred, Jealousy, backbiting, yahoo yahoo, blackmailing, seduction, etc are Sins and engaging in theses makes you a Candidate of Hell and Destruction

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by nanakgh(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
The guardian of holiness is above me, about to spew some holy hate.. grin grin
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Ekemeze: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by duduade: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Where Olamide dey see these kain people sef

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Cyberrex(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
no wonder she's reckless and inflicts pain on her self, hence the tattoos and piercings
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why is she unnecessaryly rude answering some of the questions
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by ednut1(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2020
A former friend of mine from Nairaland. Deleted us all on her bbm when she got signed. Has always been battling demons. Wish her the best. As this one don pass normal
Re: I Am A Lesbian & Suffering From Bi-polar Disorder -YBNL Princess by fuckaholic25(f): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2020
and she's just 23 years!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ozonna, Governor Soludo’s Son Who Is A Music Artiste (picture) / Burna Boy’s N900 Million Outfit Sends Everyone Into A Shock (watch Video) / Obi Asika And Wife Yetunde Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.